Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2017 Specialized S-Works Demo 8 FSR Carbon 650B
Relentless, fast, aggressive—no matter how you describe it, downhill racing is demanding. Starting with the bike, you're inserting control into a borderline uncontrollable situation wherever you can. But when it comes to harnessing gravity's pull, while also maintaining confident handling, it simply doesn't get any better than the S-Work Demo 8.
- The frame features a full FACT 11m carbon fiber construction for low weight and heightened levels of strength and stiffness, which is amplified by its asymmetrical frame design that still leaves plenty of access. This has also been paired with our proven S3 Geometry that increases maneuverability and responsiveness, while the 200mm of travel at the rear makes the bike capable of taking on the biggest of hits in stride.
- RockShox BoXXer Team 650b fork is nothing short of legendary. With 200mm of travel, a Charger Damper for maximum efficiency, and Power Buldge reinforced lower legs that allow oversized bushings for incredible stiffness, it's easy to see why it's such a fan favorite for gravity fiends.
- Custom SRAM Guide RS brakes w/ Code calipers provide powerful, precise, and highly adjustable braking. Their based on a four-piston caliper design that puts out smooth, dependable stopping power, while the Reach Adjust feature allows you to customize the position for easy, one-finger lever pulls. And with SRAM's SwingLink technology, the cam system minimizes deadband without sacrificing modulation.
- FRAME-FACT 11m, S3 Geometry, carbon front triangle, full carbon link and rear end, FACT IS construction, BB30, full internal cable routing, 135mm dropouts, lipped and sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 200mm of travel
- FORK-RockShox BoXXer Team 650b, coil spring, S: Extra soft spring, M: Soft spring, L: Medium spring, XL: Firm spring, 200mm of travel, charger damper, compression adjust, rebound adjust, alloy steerer, 48mm offset, Maxle Lite DH
- REAR SHOCK-Custom Öhlins TTX, Twin-Tube desgin, high and low-speed compression adjust, rebound adjust, 9.5x3"
- FRONT HUB-Specialized disc, alloy flange & disc mount, sealed cartridge bearings, 20mm thru-axle, 32h
- REAR HUB-Custom DT Swiss 350, 135mm spacing, SRAM XD driver, 54T ratchet, 12mm thru-axle, 32h
- SPOKES-DT Swiss Competition, stainless, black 1.8/2.0"
- RIMS-Roval 650b, alloy, 24mm inner width, 32h
- INNER TUBES-Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT TIRE-Butcher, DH casing, 650bx2.5", 60TPI, wire bead
- REAR TIRE-Slaughter, DH casing, 650bx2.3", 60TPI, wire bead
- CRANKSET-SRAM X0 DH, BB30, carbon arms, triple base w/Gamut bashguard 165mm
- CHAINRINGS-SRAM 34T
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM BB30, 83mm
- SHIFT LEVERS-XO DH, 7-speed, trigger
- REAR DERAILLEUR-SRAM X01 DH, short cage, 7-speed
- CASSETTE-SRAM X01 DH, 7-speed, 10-24t
- CHAIN-SRAM PC-1130, 11-speed w/PowerLink
- FRONT BRAKE-Custom SRAM Guide, Guide lever with Code 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 200mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE-Custom SRAM Guide, Guide lever with Code 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 180mm rotor
- HANDLEBARS-Specialized DH, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm
- GRIPS-Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness STEM-Specialized P.Series MTB, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 45mm
- SADDLE-Phenom Expert, Adaptive Edge design, hollow titanium rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST-Thomson, alloy, straight, 12-degree clamp