Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Downhill racing is a whole different beast. With insane rock gardens, gnarly ruts and roots, crazy drops, and often uncontrollable speeds, you need to have as much confidence in your bike as you do in yourself. But thankfully, the Demo 8 I Carbon gives you the confidence you need to get down the run as quickly as possible.
When it comes to the stiffness, light overall weight, and strength required for downhill riding, you just can't beat a carbon fiber frame construction. That's why some of our best carbon fiber (FACT 10m) was used to create the acclaimed Demo 8 I Carbon.
It's also been built off of our S3 27.5 geometry, ensuring a roomy top tube for added control, ultra-short, nimble chainstays, a low bottom bracket that keeps you feeling planted, and a slack front end that provides the utmost in responsive handling at speed.
For the suspension, this Demo features 200mm up front via a RockShox BoXXer Team 27.5 fork and 200mm of travel at the rear controlled by a revolutionary, custom Öhlins TTX rear shock. Together, the combo ensures that you'll be able to rocket over any terrain with confidence.
And when you add in a build kit consisting of SRAM's powerful Guide R brakes, a durable one-by SRAM drivetrain, and our legendary Butcher & Slaughter DH tires, you start to get the picture of why our Demo 8s have won so many races.
- The frame features a full FACT 10m carbon fiber construction for low weight and heightened levels of strength and stiffness, which is amplified by its asymmetrical frame design that still leaves plenty of access. This has also been paired with our proven S3 Geometry that increases maneuverability and responsiveness, while the 200mm of travel at the rear makes the bike capable of taking on the biggest of hits in stride.
- RockShox BoXXer Team 27.5 fork is purposefully designed for the most demanding terrain on earth. With 200mm of travel, Motion Control IS damping for maximum efficiency, and Power Buldge reinforced lower legs that allow oversized bushings for incredible stiffness, it'll leave you with nothing but confidence.
- The clutched SRAM GX rear derailleur all but eliminates dropped chains, so you're able to rail through rock gardens while still being able to sprint out of them.
Medium, Long available in Black, Extra Long available in Red
- FRAME FACT 10m carbon, S3 Geometry, carbon front triangle and seatstay, new Team alloy link, FACT IS construction, BB30, full internal cable routing, 135mm dropouts, lipped and sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 200mm of travel
- FORK RockShox BoXXer Team 27.5, coil spring, S: Extra soft spring, M: Soft spring, L: Medium spring, XL: Firm spring, 200mm of travel, Charger Damper, compression adjust, rebound adjust, alloy steerer, 48mm offset, Maxle Lite DH
- REAR SHOCK Custom Öhlins TTX, Twin-Tube design, high- and low-speed compression adjust, rebound adjust, 9.5x3"
- FRONT HUB Specialized disc, alloy flange & disc mount, sealed cartridge bearings, 20mm thru-axle, 32h
- REAR HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x135mm spacing, 32h
- SPOKES DT Swiss Industry, stainless, 3-cross, 2.0"
- RIMS Roval 27.5, alloy, 24mm internal width
- INNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT TIRE Butcher, DH casing, 27.5 b x2.5", 60 TPI, wire bead
- REAR TIRE Butcher, DH casing, 27.5 b x2.3", 60 TPI, wire bead
- CRANKSET Custom SRAM Descendant, BB30, 7050 alloy arms w/ Gamut bashguard, 165mm
- CHAINRINGS SRAM, 36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM BB30, 83mm
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM X7, trigger
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM GX, Type 2.1, short cage
- CASSETTE SRAM PG-1030, 10 speed, 11-36 last three cogs removed
- CHAIN SRAM PC-1031, 10-speed w/ PowerLink
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 200mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 180mm rotor
- HANDLEBARS Specialized DH, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- STEM Specialized Direct Mount DH Stem, two-piece, forged alloy, 45mm
- SADDLE Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback, 30.9mm
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 36.9mm
- PEDALS Specialized Bennies, 6061 alloy body, sealed cartridge bearings, 4.5mm removable pins
|TOP TUBE LENGTH, HORIZONTAL||571mm||596mm||616mm||636mm|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||74°||74°||74°||74°|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||63.5°||63.5°||63.5°||63.5°|
|SEAT TUBE LENGTH||367mm||367mm||367mm||367mm|
|HEAD TUBE LENGTH||105mm||105mm||105mm||105mm|
|BIKE STANDOVER HEIGHT||698mm||698mm||698mm||698mm|
|FORK LENGTH, FULL||590mm||590mm||590mm||590mm|