Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Let's not kid ourselves‚ downhill is all about speed. And when it comes to squeezing every last ounce of fast out of a track, your machine needs to be just as fine-tuned as your skills. That's why we offer our legendary, World-Cup-proven S-Works Demo 8 as a frameset.
The frame features a full FACT 11m carbon fiber construction for low weight and heightened levels of strength and stiffness, which is amplified by its asymmetrical frame design that still leaves plenty of access. This has also been paired with our proven S3 Geometry that increases maneuverability and responsiveness, while the 200mm of travel at the rear makes the bike capable of taking on the biggest of hits in stride.
Custom Ohlins rear shock delivers unparalleled DH performance. It offers high/low speed compression adjust that stands independent of the rebound adjust, enabling you to fine-tune the shock for the track at hand. It's 200mm of coil-sprung travel that stands without rival, and you won't find anywhere else.
Thomson alloy seatpost features one of the most durable constructions out there, without coming at the expense of a high overall weight.
- FRAME S-Works FACT 11m, S3 Geometry, carbon front triangle, full carbon rear end, new team alloy link, FACT IS construction, BB30, full internal cable routing, 135mm dropouts, lipped and sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 200mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK Custom Ohlins TTX, Twin-Tube design, high- and low-speed compression adjust, rebound adjust, 9.5x3"
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM BB30, 83mm
- SEATPOST Thomson, alloy, straight, 12-degree clamp
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 36.9mm