Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Ready to rally the world.
Ready to rally the world, the Roubion was born from our racers’ love of events like the Trans-Provence, and named after one of Anka Martin’s favorite stages of that race.
With 150mm VPP travel, and stable geometry built arounda 66° head tube angle, this is the bike for facing the unknown in demanding terrain.
Radically redesigned into a lower-link mounted shock configuration, the Roubion has taken notes from the Strega’s spell-book. The resulting suspension performance allows you to push harder and charge towards things you used to think were a big deal.
The beauty of VPP suspension is that it requires no links in the rear triangle. This creates a one-piece unified carbon swingarm that’s a piece of engineering art and the rock-solid reason why the Roubion tracks so well in rough conditions. You could call the Roubion “all mountain” or “enduro”. We just call it “capable of anything."
- Frame: Carbon C 150mm
- Shock: Rockshox Super Deluxe R
- Fork: Rockshox Yari RC 160mm
- R.Derailleur: Sram NX Eagle
- Shifter: Sram NX Eagle
- Crankset: Sram NX Eagle DUB 32T 170mm (xs-s) 175mm (M)
- Cassette: Sram PG1230 11-50T
- Chain: Sram NX Eagle 12 Speed
- Brakes: Sram Guide T
- Rotors: Sram Centerline 200mm Front, 180mm Rear
- Headset: Cane Creek 10 Series IS
- Handlebar: Race Face Aeffect R 780x35 20mm Rise
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 50mm
- Grips: Juliana Grips
- Hubs: Sram MTH 746 15x110 Torque Cap, 12x148
- Rims: WTB ST i29 TCS
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 3C EXO TR
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHR 2 2.4 60a TR
- Seatpost: Race Face Aeffect 31.6
- Saddle: Juliana Segundo 17