Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2020 Rocky Mountain Pipeline A50 27.5+
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
The RIDE-9 adjustment system allows riders to quickly fine-tune their geometry and suspension with a pair of Allen keys. Nine configurations are possible thanks to two interlocking chips.
Adjust your RIDE-9 position for geometry before considering suspension effects, or variables like air pressure and shock compression. Make gradual, incremental changes, take notes, and be methodical. Don’t adjust in a hurry before a big ride. Take your time and enjoy the process.
FORM™ tubesets utilize premium materials to meet our strict requirements. Each FORM™ tube that we create is engineered for its specific purpose within the frame, ensuring optimized strength, weight, and ride quality.
Size Specific Tune ensures that riders of all sizes get the right balance of small-bump compliance, mid-stroke support, and end-stroke progressiveness. Our design team does custom shock tunes based on real world field testing, and adjusts each tune for specific frame sizes.
Smoothlink suspension is efficient yet supple when you’re on the pedals and across a wide range of gears. It features a controlled end-stroke and a rate-curve that feels more capable than the travel would suggest. This four-bar suspension design philosophy is centred on ride characteristics; each bike platform we develop balances variables like anti-squat, axle path, chain growth, rate curve, anti-rise, etc. to achieve the legendary Rocky Mountain ride feel.
Smoothwall carbon uses one of the world’s most sophisticated carbon processes to deliver industry leading stiffness-to-weight, ride quality, and durability. We eliminate excess resin and fibers by using rigid internal molds instead of traditional air bladders. We then utilize different types of carbon in specific frame areas to maximize stiffness and impact resistance while minimizing overall weight.
- Frame - FORM™ Alloy. Full Sealed Cartridge Bearings. Press Fit BB. Internal Cable Routing. 2-Bolt ISCG05 Tabs. RIDE-9™ Adjustable Geometry + Suspension Rate
- Sizes - S - M - L - XL
- Fork - Fox 34 Float Performance 140mm
- Front Travel - 140mm
- Shock - Fox Float DPS EVOL Performance
- Rear Travel - 140mm
- Headset - FSA Orbit NO.57E Extend-o-matic
- Stem - Rocky Mountain AM
- Handlebar - Rocky Mountain AM 760mm
- Grips - Rocky Mountain Lock On Light
- Brakes - Shimano SLX / Shimano RT66 180mm / Shimano RT66 180mm
- Brake Levers - Shimano SLX
- Shifters - Sram NX Eagle
- Rear Derailleur - Sram GX Eagle
- Cranks & Chainrings - Sram NX 32T
- Bottom Bracket - Sram BB92 DUB
- Cassette - Sram PG-1230 11-50T
- Chain - Sram NX Eagle
- Front Hub - Rocky Mountain Sealed Boost 15mm
- Rear Hub - DT Swiss 370 Boost 148mm
- Spokes - 2.0 Stainless
- Rims - Alex XM35 Tubeless Compatible - Tape | Valves | Sealant Not Incl
- Tires - Maxxis DHF EXO Tubeless Ready 27.5 x 2.8 / Maxxis DHR EXO Tubeless Ready 27.5 x 2.8
- Seatpost - Race Face Aeffect Dropper 30.9mm
- Saddle - WTB Volt Race
- TTH: Top Tube Length - HORZ
- HTA: Head Tube Angle
- HTL: Head Tube length
- STA: Seat Tube Angle - Effective
- STL: Seat Tube length
- RC: Rear Centre
- BBD: Bottom bracket drop
- R: Reach
- S: Stack
- *SH: Standover Height
- WB: Wheelbase