Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
It’s plenty stiff, nice and snappy, and with 29" wheels, descends like a bike possessed. Meet your new trail buddy, buddy.
Our quest was to create the perfect long-travel trail bike, and it all began with a close look at the geometry. Basically, we modernized it— slacking out the front end, lengthening the top tube, shortening the chainstays, and lowering the bottom bracket. All of this together makes the bike truly feel glued to the ground, and the platform is more responsive and capable than ever.
We then added some crucial bits to make your ride, well, better. We're talking stuff like integrated storage with a SWAT™ Door at the down tube, a triumphant return to a threaded bottom bracket, and internal cable routing with guides that makes cabling super easy. And to keep the weight down, the frame is constructed with our legendary, tough-as-nails X-Wing layout with a FACT 9m carbon fiber chassis and M5 alloy rear-end. To guarantee high degrees of "shredability," this material choice is greeted by 170mm of plush front and rear travel, plus a geometry that can be "adjusted" via a shock extension with a "low/high" setting.
For the build, this Enduro is packed with drool-worthy gear, like SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed shifting, powerful SRAM Code R brakes, hand-built Roval wheels, and a FOX Rhythm 36 fork up front.
- The frame has an X-Wing layout with a FACT 9m carbon chassis and an M5 alloy rear-end. Together, these elements combine to form the perfect balance of low weight, responsive handling, and unparalleled strength. It's also been built off our 29 Geometry, which lends itself to running 6Fattie wheels and tires (only a 7mm BB drop), in order to provide an aggressive, well-rounded ride.
- And with internal Command Post IR routing, a return to a threaded bottom bracket, and an integrated SWAT™ Door at the down tube, you get a bike that's clean, dependable, and ready for anything that the trail has to offer.
- The FOX Performance Elite DPX2 rear shock features our Rx Trail Tune and plenty of cushion, ensuring that no matter the frame size, your bike is dialed-in perfectly. A FOX Rhythm 36 fork handles suspension duties up front with stiff stanchions, plenty of adjustability, and 160mm of travel.
- FRAME FACT 9m carbon front chassis w/ Specialized M5 Aluminum rear end, X-Wing layout, All Mountain Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, oversized pivot bearings, alloy link and adjustable shock extension, 12x148mm dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel
- FORK FOX Rhythm 36, GRIP damper, Boost™, 160mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK FOX Performance FLOAT DPX2, 216x57mm, Shock Block
- FRONT HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28hREAR HUBSpecialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES DT Competition Race
- RIMS Roval Traverse 27.5, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, 28h
- INNER TUBES Presta, 40mm valve
- FRONT TIREButcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- REAR TIREButcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- CRANKSET SRAM Descendant, Boost™, DUB, 170mm
- CHAINRINGSSteel, 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB, threaded BB
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CHAIN SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- HANDLEBARS Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width
- GRIPSS pecialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- STEM Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST Command Post IRcc, 16-position micro-height adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 34.9mm, S: 130mm, M/L/XL: 160mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER
|BB Height, Low Setting||342.5mm||342.5mm||342.5mm||342.5mm|
|Bike Standover Height||749mm||759mm||772mm||786mm|
|Fork Length, Full||564mm||564mm||564mm||564mm|
|Head Tube Angle||65.5°||65.5°||65.5°||65.5°|
|Head Tube Angle, Low Setting||65mm||65mm||65mm||65mm|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||105mm||120mm||130mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||76.9°||76.8°||76.6°||76.5°|
|Seat Tube Length||396mm||430mm||467mm||521mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||560mm||585mm||612mm||639mm|