Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Looking for a bike to explore the road less traveled, while also keeping room in your wallet for a mid-ride cappuccino? Look no further than the Ruby Sport.
The frame is among the lightest that we've ever made, and it's been constructed from our superlative FACT 9r carbon fiber. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts, and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear, you'll experience a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry. Through some advanced, dedicated engineering, however, we've managed to keep the same fit, feel, and position that we've all come to love from the SL4's Women's Endurance Geometry. Of course, you're probably thinking, "get on to the suspension thing up front."
We call it Future Shock, and essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture, we found that focusing on vertical compliance, instead of fork splay, meant that we could improve smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that we've tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model, the new Ruby outperforms anything on the market.
Lastly, we spec'd it with a host of components that blur the lines between steadfast reliability and outright performance, like a mix of Shimano 105 and Tiagra shifting, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, durable DT R470 Disc wheels, and a women's-specific saddle.
- Featuring our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Ruby. The FACT 9r frameset holds its own with our highest-end carbon offerings, with the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness, while the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- Shimano's 105 shifting and hydraulic disc brakes ensure reliable shifting and stopping power in a variety of conditions.
- DT R470 Disc wheels feature reliable, sealed cartridge hubs, and 24 front and rear spokes that keeps weight low and durability high.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Women's Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts
- FORK: Specialized FACT full-carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- FRONT WHEEL: DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- REAR WHEEL: DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- INNER TUBES: Presta, 48mm valve
- FRONT TIRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
- REAR TIRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28m
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba
- CHAINRINGS: 50/34T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Praxis, Threaded bearings
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 R7020 hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC X11 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105, hydraulic disc
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Comp Hover Bar, 6061 alloy, 75x125mm w/ Di2 hole
- TAPE: S-Wrap Roubaix w/ sticky gel
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE: Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport, 155mm, thin, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Carbon, single-bolt, 30.9mm
- PEDALS: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/reflectors
|Head Tube Angle||70°||71°||71.5°||72°||72.5°|
|Head Tube Length||90mm||100mm||120mm||140mm||160mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74.5°||74.5°||74°||74°||74°|
|Seat Tube Length, BB Center to Top||363mm||392mm||425mm||462mm||481mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||510mm||517mm||534mm||544mm||550mm|