Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Don't worry, S-Works doesn't get to have all of the fun—the new Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 27.5 features the same nimble handling and frame with a full 11m carbon chassis and rear-end as its older brother, but with a solid list of no-fuss components for an everyman's budget.
The build on this Comp model comes with a list of components that deliver undeniable quality, like a Shimano SLX drivetrain with RaceFace cranks, Shimano SLX disc brakes, FOX front and rear suspension, and Roval Traverse 27.5 wheels.
- The Stumpjumper's asymmetrical, FACT 11m carbon fiber construction is lightweight, stiff, and ready to take on the trail. It's built off our 27.5 Trail Geometry, so it's just the right amount of both capable and comfortable. And with SWAT™ integration in the down tube, a threaded BB, easy cable routing, and an all new chain silencer, it's ready for anything the trail, or you, throw at it.
- The FOX DPS Performance rear shock features our Rx Trail Tune, ensuring that no matter the wheel or frame size, your bike is dialed-in perfectly.
- A FOX 34 Rhythm fork handles suspension duties up front, with stiff stanchions and plenty of adjustability.
- Frame: FACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 27.5 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
- Fork: FOX FLOAT Rhythm, 34, GRIP Damper, 44mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm of travel
- Shock: FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Trail Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 210x52.5mm
- Front Brake: Shimano SLX, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 200mm
- Rear Brake: Shimano SLX, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 180mm
- Front Hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- Rear Hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- Rims: Roval Traverse 27.5, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, tubeless ready, 28h
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
- Front Tire: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- Rear Tire: Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- Inner Tubes: Presta, 40mm valve
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 11-speed
- Shifter: Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded BB, 24mm spindle
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect, 24mm spindle, 170mm crankarm
- Cassette: Shimano SLX, 11-speed, 11-46t
- Chainring: 32T
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Saddle: Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L/XL: 150mm of travel
- Stem: Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- Handlebars: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm width
- Grips: Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- Seat Binder: Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
- Pedals: Specialized Dirt