Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
With 180mm of travel, the frame is constructed from our M5 Premium Aluminum that's equal parts, strong, lightweight, and incredibly responsive. The design of the frame, itself, revolves around our Trail Geometry that includes all of our trail hallmarks, like a low-slung bottom bracket, roomy top tube, and ultra-short chainstays.
Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post Wu, while the battery is fully integrated in the down tube and the motor is secured by a forged brace mount. The custom Specialized 1.3 Rx Trail-tuned motor is built for the Kenevo and features a 15% power increase and a significant efficiency increase when compared to the Specialized 1.1 motor.
This successfully places it at the top of e-MTB motor technology. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output‚Äîeven at max power.
The Specialized M1-504 battery features an integrated Trail Display and ANT+/Bluetooth(R) module with Mission Control App connectivity. It houses 504Wh of trail-taming juice, is easily removable, and it's neatly integrated into the down tube.
- FRAME Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 27.5 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable and Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 180mm of travel
- FORK RockShox Lyrik RCT3, 27.5", Solo Air, Boost 15x110mm, 35mm stanchions, 180mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK √ñhlins TTX22M, Coil
- FRONT HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 24h
- REAR HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES DT Swiss, stainless
- RIMS Roval Traverse 27.5, hookless alloy, 38mm inner width, tubeless ready, 24/28h
- INNER TUBES 27.5 x 2.3" / 3.0", 40mm Presta valve
- FRONT TIRE Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.8"
- REAR TIRE Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.8"
- CRANKSET Custom alloy crankarms
- CHAINRINGS Forged steel, 32T
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM GX, one-click shift-lever
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CHAIN KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link‚Ñ¢
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Code R, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Code R, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- HANDLEBARS Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm width
- GRIPS Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, XS/S: regular thickness, M/XL: XL thickness
- STEM Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST Command Post Wu, S/M: 125mm of travel, L/XL: 150mm, 34.9mm, 8mm offset
- MOTOR Specialized 1.3, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W Nominal
- UI/REMOTE Trail Handlebar Remote, motor mode switch & walk-assist
- BATTERY Specialized M1-504, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth(R) module, 504Wh, Mission Control App connectivity
- CHARGER Custom charger, 42V4A with Rosenberger plug
- WIRING HARNESS Custom Specialized wiring harness
- PEDALS Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo axle, PP-Body