Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
We’ve hung the Race model with the best gravity kit available.
SMOOTH AND CONTROLLED
The new Demo 29’s is blazing fast on tough tracks thanks to an axle path that reduces rear wheel hang up. And during moments when you do need to grab the brakes, the Demo 29 stays planted—with plenty of traction—we’ve added just the right amount of anti-rise to the mix.
FAST ON THE GAS
When every second counts, every pedal stroke counts. The Demo 29’s new design allows for just the right amount of anti-squat. Or to put a finer point on it, you crank on the pedals and the Demo 29 rips forward instead of bobbing around uncontrollably and slowing you down.
WORLD CUP-PROVEN COMPONENTS
• All-new Demo design is faster, smoother, and more controlled on the toughest tracks.
• Öhlins DH 29 fork and TTX rear shock provide stellar adjustability and control.
• SRAM’s 4-piston Code RSC disc brak es are powerful yet offer plenty of modulation
- FRAME - M5 alloy, Style-Specific DH Geometry, BSA threaded BB, full internal cable routing with option for full external brake, 148mm rear spacing, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 200mm of trave
- FORK - Öhlins DH 29, Twin-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable high- & low-speed compression, adjustable rebound, 20x110mm thru-axle, 58mm offset, 200mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK - Öhlins TTX, Twin-Tube design, high- & low-speed compression adjust, external rebound adjust, Trunnion mount, 225x75
- FRONT HUB - Specialized disc, alloy flange & disc mount, sealed cartridge bearings, 20x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- REAR HUB - DT Swiss 350, SRAM XD freehub, 6-bolt disc, high-low flange, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm spacing, 28h
- SPOKES - DT Swiss Competition, stainless steel, 14g
- RIMS - Roval 29" Alloy DH, 28mm internal width, 28h
- INNER TUBES - Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT TIRE - Butcher BLCK DMND, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- REAR TIRE - Butcher BLCK DMND, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- CRANKSET - SRAM X01 DH, DUB, carbon, Direct mount ring, 165mm
- CHAINRINGS - Steel, 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET - SRAM DUB, 83mm
- SHIFT LEVERS - SRAM X01 DH, trigger, 7-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR - SRAM X01 DH, 7-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE - SRAM X01 DH, 7-speed, 10-24t
- CHAIN - Sram PC1130 w/ Powerlink, 11-speed
- FRONT BRAKE - SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE - SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized DH, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm, 31.8mm
- GRIPS - Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
- STEM - Specialized Direct Mount DH Stem, two-piece, forged alloy, 45mm
- SADDLE - Body Geometry Henge DH, hollow titanium rails, 130mm
- SEATPOST - Thomson, alloy, straight, 12-degree clamp
- SEAT BINDER - Alloy, 34.9mm
- PEDALS - Specialized Dir
|Bike Standover Height||760mm||760mm||760mm|
|Fork Length, Full||608mm||608mm||608mm|
|Head Tube Angle||62.7°||62.7°||62.7°|
|Head Tube Length||105mm||105mm||105mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||77.7°||76.3°||76.3°|
|Seat Tube Length||394mm||420mm||420mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||563mm||600mm||620mm|