Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
You’re not here to be whatever somebody else thinks you should be... and neither is the Maverick.
You’re here to get down. You’re here to go fast. Not fast for a girl. Just damn fast. So is the Maverick. Did someone say smile more? No problem. Tell ‘em to look closer as you set your quads on fire churning up the last brutal climb that makes the downhill taste that much sweeter. When you live for that magical space between pleasure and pain, the Maverick is the bike that won’t say no when you say yes.
With 140mm of supportive rear travel complimented by 150mm of front suspension and obstacle eating 29” wheels, this bike isn’t measured by what it can do. It’s measured by what’s left to do.
The lower link VPP suspension soaks up big bumps with a pedal-efficient design that’s easy to tune exactly how you want it. Whether you’re hauling down root waterfalls, biting into big ledges, or soaking up the chatter, the Maverick isn’t here to tell you how to ride -- she enables you to ride wherever you decide.
Want to change the geometry? The integrated flip chip means all you have to do is grab an Allen key and in under a minute you can slacken the headtube and drop the bottom bracket for an extra-planted feel no matter how steep the descent gets.
Every size frame fits a water bottle inside the front triangle. After all, some days are made for riding lean. Other days are made for dusk-to-dawn solo sojourns that require an extra bottle in addition to a rucksack.
It’s time to escape the shoulda’s and the coulda’s. Write your own rules and explore trails until you run out of water or daylight (whichever comes last). The Maverick is just the pen.
- Fork: RockShox Yari RC 150mm 29"
- Shock: FOX Float Performance DPS
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle
- Crankset: SRAM NX Eagle 148 DUB, 30t - 170mm (S), 175mm (M-L)
- Cassette: SRAM PG1230 11-50t
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R
- Brake Rotors: Avid Centerline 180mm
- Headset: Cane Creek 10 IS Integrated Headset
- Bars: Race Face Aeffect R 35x780
- Stem: Race Face Ride 50mm
- Grips: Juliana Grips
- Front Hub: SRAM MTH 716, 15x110, Torque Cap, 32h
- Rear Hub: SRAM MTH 746, 12x148, 32h
- Rims: WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0 29" Rims
- Spokes: DT Competition (32)
- Front Tires: Maxxis Minion DHR2 29"x2.4" 3C EXO TR
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHR2 29"x2.4" 3C EXO TR
- Sealant: Stans Sealant 2oz
- Seatpost: Race Face Aeffect 150mm
- Saddle: Juliana Segundo Saddle
|Head Tube Angle||65.5°||65.5°||65.5°|
|Seat Tube Length||380mm||405mm||430mm|
|Head Tube Length||90mm||100mm||110mm|
|Top Tube Length||566mm||594mm||618mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||77.1°||77°||76.8°|
|Eye to Eye Length||210mm||210mm||210mm|