Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Let The Heckling Begin
In 1996 the Heckler was created as a rude interruption to mountain bike designs of the time. Its solid, full suspension build and aggressive swagger proved that a well-proportioned trail bike could elevate rider’s on-trail experiences. Today’s Heckler carries all that attitude forward into a new era.
A full carbon frame, VPP suspension and pedal-assist technology have merged to create something light and agile that amplifies the fun.
Like all Santa Cruz bikes, the Heckler pedals well regardless of watts involved. The lower link VPP approach is tweaked to deliver slightly lower anti-squat versus a Bronson. This adds a touch more support and traction over rough stuff when pedalling seated - a major advantage of having a Shimano motor on your side.
And like every Santa Cruz bike, the Heckler is built for the rigors of true mountain biking. Shimano electronics were chosen for their refinement and reliability, while quality pivot hardware, easily replaceable radial bearings and no-nonsense internal cabling were considered with a mechanics sanity in mind!
Creating an e-MTB demanded careful consideration. For us, the Heckler’s potential to loft riders up to new heights is what gets us most excited. Trailblazers like Greg Williams and Danny MacAskill weren’t asking for a dumbed-down ride up. Or down. They wanted something to push their riding to new levels. And held maneuverability sacrosanct as the new tech was introduced.
The Heckler’s boundaries aren’t defined by distance, laps, or time. The boundaries in our head that say, “Don’t bother”, “Turn back”, “Impossible.” Smashing these boundaries is what got us hooked on riding in the first place. Heckler’s not about taking things easy, it’s about making things possible.
- Frame Carbon CC 27.5 150mm Travel VPPTM
- Rear Shock RockShox Super Deluxe Select+
- Fork FOX 36-E Float Performance, 160mm, 27.5"
- Derailleur SRAM GX Eagle, 12spd
- Shifters SRAM GX Eagle Single Click, 12spd
- Cassette SRAM XG1275 Eagle, 12spd, 10-50t
- Chain SRAM GX Eagle, 12spd
- Chainguide E.13 LG1
- Bottom Bracket N/A
- Headset Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated Headset
- Rear Tire Maxxis Minion DHR II, 27.5x2.6 EXO+ TR
- Front Tire Maxxis Minion DHR II, 27.5x2.6 EXO+ TR
- Sealant Stan's Sealant
- Front Hub DT Swiss 370, 15x110, 32h
- Rims RaceFace ARC HD 30 27.5" Rims
- Spokes DT Swiss Competition
- Rear Hub DT Swiss 370, 12x148, XD, 32h
- Rotors Avid Centerline 200mm
- Brakes SRAM Code R
- Crankset Shimano M8000 Crank Arms 165mm
- Handlebar Santa Cruz Di2 Carbon, 25mm rise
- Stem Race Face Aeffect R
- Saddle WTB Silverado Pro Saddle
- Remote Shimano E7000 Mode Switch
- Charger Shimano Battery Charger
|Head Tube Angle||65.5°||65.5°||65.5°||65.5°||65.5°|
|Seat Tube Length||390mm||405mm||430mm||460mm||500mm|
|Head Tube Length||110mm||120mm||135mm||150mm||175mm|
|Top Tube Length||572mm||595mm||619mm||650mm||682mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||76.2°||76.1°||76°||75.9°||75.4°|