Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
And this year, the Demo Expert 29 adds a new limb to the Demo family tree with an entirely new design that makes railing corners and casting floatation spells over rock gardens easier than ever. It has a ground-up new frame, improved kinematics, better suspension under braking, bigger wheels, and all the newest fancy bits that make this the fastest Demo we've ever made. Yeah, we say that every time, but the race clock doesn't lie.
- M5 alloy construction works in harmony with our Style-Specific DH Geometry to create the ultimate race machine. The design is compact in order increase maneuverability and responsiveness, while the 200mm of travel at the rear makes the bike capable of taking big hits in stride. And to fill out all of the details that make the difference on race day, we’ve included an ISCG ‘05 mount for chain guides and all the bits to make it easy to work on.
- The RockShox Super Deluxe RC World Cup rear shock features a low-speed compression adjustment, external rebound adjustment, and a Trunnion mount that makes for a smaller shock envelope and increased durability.
- RockShox BoXXer RC 29 fork is nothing short of legendary. With 200mm of travel, a DebonAir spring for maximum efficiency, and adjustable low-speed compression, it's easy to see why it's such a fan favorite for gravity fiends.
- FRAME - M5 alloy, Style-Specific DH Geometry, BSA threaded BB, full internal cable routing with option for full external brake, 148mm rear spacing, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 200mm of travel
- FORK - RockShox BoXXer RC 29, DebonAir spring, adjustable low-speed compression, adjustable rebound, short crown, 20x110mm thru-axle, 56mm offset, 200mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK - RockShox Super Deluxe RC World Cup, low-speed compression adjust, external rebound adjust, Trunnion mount, 225x75
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width
- STEM - Specialized Direct Mount DH Stem, two-piece, forged alloy, 45mm
- GRIPS - Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S2: regular thickness, S3/4: XL thickness
- SADDLE - Body Geometry Henge DH, hollow cro-mo rails,130mm
- SEATPOST - Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback, 30.9mm
- SEAT BINDER - Alloy, 34.9mm
- FRONT BRAKE - SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE - SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- SHIFT LEVERS - SRAM GX, trigger, 10-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR - SRAM, GX, Type 2.1, medium cage
- CASSETTE - SRAM PG-1030, 10 speed, 11-36t (*last three cogs removed)
- CRANKSET - SRAM Descendant, GXP, alloy, 94 BCD, 165mm crankarm, MRP SXg CS ISCG-05 chainguide
- CHAINRINGS - 34T
- BOTTOM BRACKET - SRAM GXP, 83mm
- CHAIN - SRAM PC-1031, 10-speed
- RIMS - Roval 29" Alloy DH, 28mm internal width, 28h
- FRONT HUB - Specialized disc, alloy flange & disc mount, sealed cartridge bearings, 20x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- REAR HUB - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES - DT Swiss Industry
- FRONT TIRE - Butcher BLCK DMND, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- REAR TIRE - Butcher BLCK DMND, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- INNER TUBES - Standard, Presta valve
- PEDALS - Specialized Dirt
|Bike Standover Height||760mm||760mm||760mm|
|Fork Length, Full||608mm||608mm||608mm|
|Head Tube Angle||62.7°||62.7°||62.7°|
|Head Tube Length||105mm||105mm||105mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||77.7°||76.3°||76.3°|
|Seat Tube Length||394mm||420mm||420mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||563mm||600mm||620mm|