Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We’ve lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It’s dialed.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Levo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What’s more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
• M5 alloy Sidearm frame offers outstanding ride quality and control.
• Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
- FRAME - Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- FORK- RockShox Lyrik Select RC 29, DebonAir spring, Charger RC damper, 51mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle
- REAR SHOCK - RockShox Deluxe Select+ w/ custom air valve, 52.5x210mm
- FRONT HUB - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- REAR HUB - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES - DT Swiss Industry
- RIMS - Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- INNER TUBES - Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT TIRE - Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- REAR TIRE - Eliminator, BLCK DMND Casing, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- CRANKSET - Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm
- CHAINRINGS - 32T, custom steel
- SHIFT LEVERS - SRAM S700, single-click lever
- REAR DERAILLEUR - SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- CASSETTE - SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CHAIN - KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE - SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE - SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS - Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- STEM - Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE - Bridge 155 S2, Bridge 143 S3/S4/S5, Hollow cr-mo rails
- SEATPOST - X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm
- SEAT BINDER - Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
- SWAT - Specialized Z-Cage w/EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool
- MOTOR - Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- UI/REMOTE - Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- BATTERY - Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh
- CHARGER - Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
- WIRING HARNESS - Custom Specialized wiring harness
- PEDALS - Specialized Dirt
|Fork Length, Full||560mm||560mm||560mm||560mm|
|Head Tube Angle||66.04°||66.04°||66.04°||66.04°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||125mm||140mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||75.04°||74.79°||74.48°||74.14°|
|Seat Tube Length||380mm||410mm||455mm||505mm|
|Top Tube Length||577mm||600mm||631mm||664mm|