Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Beginning with the integrated Specialized 1.2 motor, the Turbo Vado proves itself as the ultimate city bike. The 1.2 motor features a silent operating design with our Custom Rx Street Tune that takes the output and makes it the most usable for an urban environment. Think of it this way: The more power you put out, the more power the motor puts out, and this makes accelerations from a standstill both quick and efficient. The belt driven motor is also smooth, silent, and free of annoying vibrations.
For the Vado 4.0, we developed a custom Specialized U1-500 battery that seamlessly integrates into the frame, is lockable, and easily removable for simplified charging. In other words, there's plenty of juice to take you to and from work, a trip to the grocery store, or even to that new café on the other side of the city. If you wish to see exactly how far you can go on a charge, have a look at our Turbo Range Calculator for more exact estimates.
The new wired Turbo Connect Display (TCD-w) is the best way to view data on your Turbo. It not only displays important ride metrics (speed, cadence, rider power, distance, battery level, time, etc.), it also allows you to connect the latest version of the Mission Control App for an enhanced Turbo experience. With our free app for iOS and Android phones, you easily customize motor parameters, control your range, record/upload rides, and perform basic system diagnosis.
To top off all of the innovative features, we chose a worry-free spec that features Shimano 10-speed components, hydraulic disc brakes, front/rear lights, and fender & rack mounts.
- The Turbo Vado features a lightweight alloy frame that’s been designed with our Fitness/Transportation Geometry.
- The Turbo Vado’s Specialized 1.2 motor has been fully integrated with the frame, and it's been custom-tuned for city riding. We designed it to intuitively react to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- We made the custom 500 Wh battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range. For range estimates based upon a variety of variables, please refer to our Turbo Range Calculator.
- FRAME - Turbo Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, Fitness/Transportation Geometry, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds
- FORK - SR Suntour NCX E25, steel steerer, 15mm thru-axle, 44mm offset, 50mm of travel
- FRONT HUB - Specialized front hub disc, sealed bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h
- REAR HUB - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- SPOKES - DT Swiss Industry
- RIMS - 700C disc, double-wall alloy, pinned
- INNER TUBES - Presta, 40mm valve
- FRONT TIRE - Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47mm
- REAR TIRE - Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47mm
- CRANKSET - Custom alloy forged crankarms
- CHAINRINGS - 40T, custom alloy
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano Deore, 10-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed
- CASSETTE - Shimano HG500, 10-speed, 11-42t
- CHAIN - KMC X10eT, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE - Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- REAR BRAKE - Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- GRIPS - Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock-on
- STEM - Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- SADDLE - Specialized Canopy Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST - Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm
- SEAT BINDER - Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm
- MOTOR - Specialized 1.2, custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- BATTERY - Specialized U1-500, On/Off button, state of charge display, 500Wh
- CHARGER - Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
- WIRING HARNESS - Custom Specialized harness
- HEADLIGHT - Specialized Aspheric Lens technology, alloy housing, 300-lumen output, stem-mount, 6V
- TAILLIGHT - Herrmans H-Trace Mini e-Bike, 220-degree visibility, fender-mount
- KICKSTAND - Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
- FENDERS - DRYTECH fenders, 52mm width, stainless steel fenderstays
- RACK - Turbo Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible
- BELL - Simple bell
- PEDALS - Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
|Head Tube Angle||70°||70°||70°||70°|
|Head Tube Length||135mm||135mm||145mm||170mm|
|Seat Tube Length||400mm||450mm||500mm||550mm|