Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
It's cool to go fast, but it's only fun if you're comfortable. Sadly, speed and comfort rarely come together, but the Turbo Como 3.0 650b is out to change that. With a comfortable geometry, a sleek, stylish design, and our exclusive, award-winning technology, you'll get an extra jolt of power that'll make riding just as fun as it is functional.
The custom E5 Low-Entry aluminum frame on the Como cleanly houses the battery and motor, while still keeping the lightweight properties that E5 is known for. Pair this with our Ground Control Geometry, and you have a durable and lightweight bike that'll keep you rolling in style.
The Turbo Como's Specialized 1.2 E motor emphasizes efficiency and range. It's also fully integrated with the frame, and has been custom-tuned for city riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
Specialized made the custom 460 Wh battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range. For range estimates based upon a variety of variables, please refer to our Turbo Range Calculator.
- FRAME - Turbo Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds
- FORK - Turbo Como aluminum disc fork, 15x100mm thru-axle
- FRONT HUB - Specialized front hub disc, sealed bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h
- REAR HUB - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- SPOKES - DT Swiss Industry
- RIMS - 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h
- INNER TUBES - Schrader, 40mm valve
- FRONT TIRE - Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 650b x 2.3"
- REAR TIRE - Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 650b x 2.3"
- CRANKSET - Custom alloy forged crankarms
- CHAINRINGS - 48T, custom alloy
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano Alivio, 9-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Alivio, Shadow Design, SGS cage, 9-speed
- CASSETTE - Shimano CS-HG200, 9-speed, 11-36t
- CHAIN - KMC e9T.NPNP, e-bike chain, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE - Tektro HD-T275, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- REAR BRAKE - Tektro HD-T275, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized, alloy, 30-degree backsweep, 26mm rise, 680mm width, 31.8mm
- GRIPS - Body Geometry Contour
- STEM - Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- SADDLE - Body Geometry "The Cup," 6-degree rise, elastomer base, steel rails, SWAT™ compatible mounts, 245mm
- SEATPOST - Specialized, alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm
- SEAT BINDER - Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm
- MOTOR - Specialized 1.2 E, custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- BATTERY - Specialized U1-460, On/Off button, state of charge display, 460Wh
- CHARGER - Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger w/ Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included
- WIRING HARNESS - Custom Specialized harness
- HEADLIGHT - Herrmans MR4 -Bike, stainless bracket for rigid fork, 6V
- TAILLIGHT - Specialized integrated saddle mount, LED technology, 6V
- KICKSTAND - Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
- BELL - Simple bell
- PEDALS - Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
|Head Tube Angle||68°||68°||68°|
|Head Tube Height||190mm||225mm||280mm|
|Seat Tube Angle, Actual||68°||68°||68°|
|Seat Tube Length||420mm||450mm||500mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||620mm||660mm||690mm|