Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We've lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It's dialed.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Turbo Levo's Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What's more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
• Lightweight and responsive carbon frame designed for aggressive trail riding.
• Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
- FRAME - S-Works FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- FORK - FOX FLOAT Factory, 36, GRIP2 damper, 51mm offset, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, Kashima, 150mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK - FOX FLOAT DPS Factory, Kashima coating, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune
- FRONT HUB - Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing
- REAR HUB - Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing
- SPOKES - DT Competition Race
- RIMS - Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, hand-built, 28h
- INNER TUBES - Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT TIRE - Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- REAR TIRE - Eliminator, BLCK DMND Casing, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- CRANKSET - Praxis, full carbon ISIS, custom offset, 165mm
- CHAINRINGS - 32T, custom steel
- SHIFT LEVERS - SRAM X01, single-click lever
- REAR DERAILLEUR - SRAM XX1, 11-speed
- CASSETTE - SRAM XG1199, XD, 11-speed, 10-42t
- CHAIN - SRAM XX1, 11-speed
- FRONT BRAKE - SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE - SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized Trail, FACT Carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm
- GRIPS - Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- STEM - Deity Copperhead, 32.8mm, 50mm
- SADDLE - Body Geometry Myth 155 S, Body Geometry Henge 143 M/L/XL, hollow ti rails
- SEATPOST - RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9mm, S: 125, M:150, L/XL: 170mm
- SEAT BINDER - Specialized Ti-bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
- MOTOR - Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- UI/REMOTE - Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- BATTERY - Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh
- CHARGER - Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
- WIRING HARNESS - Custom Specialized wiring harness
- PEDALS - Specialized Dirt
|Fork Length, Full||560mm||560mm||560mm||560mm|
|Head Tube Angle||66.04°||66.04°||66.04°||66.04°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||125mm||140mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||75.04°||74.79°||74.48°||74.14°|
|Seat Tube Length||380mm||410mm||455mm||505mm|
|Top Tube Length||577mm||600mm||631mm||664mm|