Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
*AVAILABLE LATE SEPTEMBER 2020*
GET THERE FASTER
Designed to deliver the agility and feel of a “regular” bike—just with the extra “oomph” of our Specialized e-bike Technology System. Turbo Vado lets you go farther and faster than you ever thought possible.
RIDE LIKE YOU MEAN IT
Specialized motors are smooth, powerful, and quiet. Turbo Vado’s custom motor control software seamlessly amplifies your effort so that pedaling feels smooth and natural. It’s you, after all, only faster.
With plenty of juice to get the wallet you forgot at home and back to work again before your next meeting, Turbo Vado’s battery won't leave you stranded. This seamlessly integrated and lockable battery is just as easy to remove as it is to charge.
Custom-tune nearly every aspect of your ride, monitor your power use, control your range, perform basic system diagnoses, and record and upload rides—all on one app.
2.2-inch LCD display is easy to see, and the custom handlebar remote lets you view screens without ever removing your hands from the bars.
- The Turbo Vado frame features an alloy step-through frame that's pretty light and super easy to get on or off of.
- The Turbo Vado’s Specialized 1.2 E motor emphasizes efficiency and range. We also fully integrated it with the frame, and it's been custom-tuned for city riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- We made the custom 460 Wh battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range. For range estimates based upon a variety of variables, please refer to our Turbo Range Calculator.
- FRAME - Turbo Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, Fitness/Transportation Geometry, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds
- FORK - SR SunTour MOBIE30, custom crown, steel steerer, 9mm open dropout, 50mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER - Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm
- STEM - Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS - Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- GRIPS - Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- SADDLE - Specialized Aldia Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST - Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm
- FRONT BRAKE - Tektro HD-T276, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- REAR BRAKE - Tektro HD-T276, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Alivio, Shadow Design, SGS cage, 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano Alivio, 9-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
- CASSETTE - Shimano CS-HG200, 9-speed, 11-36t
- CRANKSET - Custom alloy forged crankarms
- CHAINRINGS - 40T, custom alloy
- CHAIN - KMC e9T.NPNP, e-bike chain, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- RIMS - 700C disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, no eyelets
- FRONT HUB - Specialized 6-bolt disc, ball bearings, 9x100mm spacing, 32h
- REAR HUB - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- SPOKES - DT Swiss Industry
- FRONT TIRE - Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47mm
- REAR TIRE - Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47mm
- INNER TUBES - Presta, 40mm valve
- MOTOR - Specialized 1.2 E, custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- BATTERY - Specialized U1-460, On/Off button, state of charge display, 460Wh
- CHARGER - Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger w/ Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included
- WIRING HARNESS - Custom Specialized harness
- UI/REMOTE - Specialized TCD-W w/ handlebar remote & built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, 5 available display pages
- PEDALS - Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- HEADLIGHT - Herrmans MR4 e-Bike, stainless bracket for suspension fork, 6V
- TAILLIGHT - Herrmans H-Trace Mini e-Bike, 220-degree visibility, fender-mount
- KICKSTAND - Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
- RACK - Turbo Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible
- FENDERS - DRYTECH fenders, 52mm width, stainless steel fenderstays
- BELL - Simple bell
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||70°||70°||70°||70°|
|HEAD TUBE LENGTH||145mm||145mm||155mm||170mm|
|SEAT TUBE LENGTH||400mm||450mm||485mm||535mm|