Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
You have your commute to crush, errands to check off, and a social life that fills up every hour of your weekend. The Turbo Vado is the perfect wingman to your hectic schedule, giving you the power to go farther, faster, and keep fit while doing it. Yours is a busy life—you deserve a faster bike.
IT'S A BIKE FIRST
Developed from the ground up with 40 years of experience, it delivers a ride that leaves no doubt in your mind that you're riding a bike—just with some extra "oomph" from our revolutionary Specialized e-Bike Technology.
INTEGRATION IS YOUR FRIEND
Experience full integration with an integrated, removable, and lockable battery. Our Specialized e-Bike Motors are the smoothest and quietest on the planet. And with the integrated battery, we put the total package in a more streamlined chassis. Sweeeeeet.
WE WORK HARD SO YOU CAN WORK, WELL, NOT AS HARD
Life moves fast, so it’s only logical that you’d want to navigate it at a pace that matches it. The Turbo Vado is all about helping you fit all the elements of your lifestyle—the work, the play, and family time—into your hectic day. They say life is balance—it’s time to find it with the Turbo Vado.
IT'S WHAT'S INSIDE THAT COUNTS
Each component, from the motor to the battery, works in harmony to give you a fully integrated, pedal-assisted system that’s the perfect accomplice to your hectic schedule. And with its modern aesthetic and feel, the Vado has raised the bar in e-bike design.
YOU'RE IN CONTROL
SHHHHHH! There's a motor workin' here. It’s eerily silent, and with its pedal-assisted, custom-tuned power, it multiplies your pedaling input by up to 320%. To run, it uses custom software that senses the torque you’re applying in each pedal stroke, and an algorithm amplifies the power that you’re putting in. The more power that you apply, the more power it puts out. It’s all up to you.
THE POWER'S IN YOUR HANDS
Like the motor, it’s customizable and fully integrated, however, it’s also easily removable, so you can charge it from wherever you want.
TAKE IT AWAY, TURBO VADO
Life is to be enjoyed, especially when it’s coming at you at warp speed. Things pile up, the “to do” list keeps growing and growing, and let’s not forget you have to fit a workout in there somewhere, right? The Turbo Vado is ready and waiting whenever you need to get things done efficiently, fast, and in total comfort. You have a busy life, it’s time you had a faster bike.
- The Vado features a lightweight alloy frame that’s been designed with our Fitness/Transportation Geometry.
- The Vado’s Specialized 1.2 motor is fully integrated with the frame, and it's also been custom-tuned for city riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- Custom Specialized U1-460 battery is fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.
- FRAME - Turbo Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, Fitness/Transportation Geometry, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds
- FORK - SR SunTour MOBIE30, custom crown, steel steerer, 9mm open dropout, 50mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER - Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm
- STEM - Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS - Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- GRIPS - Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock-on
- SADDLE - Specialized Canopy Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST - Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm
- FRONT BRAKE - Tektro HD-T275, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- REAR BRAKE - Tektro HD-T275, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Alivio, Shadow Design, SGS cage, 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS - Shimano Alivio, 9-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
- CASSETTE - Shimano CS-HG200, 9-speed, 11-36t
- CRANKSET - Custom alloy forged crankarms
- CHAINRINGS - 40T, custom alloy
- CHAIN - KMC e9T.NPNP, e-bike chain, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- RIMS - 700C disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, no eyelets
- FRONT HUB - Specialized 6-bolt disc, ball bearings, 9x100mm spacing, 32h
- REAR HUB - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- SPOKES - DT Swiss Industry
- FRONT TIRE - Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47mm
- REAR TIRE - Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x47mm
- INNER TUBES - Presta, 40mm valve
- MOTOR - Specialized 1.2 E, custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- BATTERY - Specialized U1-460, On/Off button, state of charge display, 460Wh
- CHARGER - Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger w/ Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included
- WIRING HARNESS - Custom Specialized harness
- UI/REMOTE - Specialized TCD-W w/ handlebar remote & built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, 5 available display pages
- PEDALS - Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- HEADLIGHT - Herrmans MR4 e-Bike, stainless bracket for suspension fork, 6V
- TAILLIGHT - Herrmans H-Trace Mini e-Bike, 220-degree visibility, fender-mount
- KICKSTAND - Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
- RACK - Turbo Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible
- FENDERS - DRYTECH fenders, 52mm width, stainless steel fenderstays
- BELL - Simple bell
|Head Tube Angle||70°||70°||70°||70°|
|Head Tube Length||135mm||135mm||145mm||170mm|
|Seat Tube Length||400mm||450mm||500mm||550mm|