Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
*Now available for preorder*
There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 4.0 is best for workouts, riding beyond the beaten path and last-minute adventures. All you need to do is get on and go. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. Plus, Pathfinder tires roll fast on or off the pavement with plenty of grip.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 130 km of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 32 km/h
- Premium lightweight E5 Aluminum frame.
- Clean internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, and reflective graphics.
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- 10-speed Shimano Deore shifting for reliable performance for the long haul.
- Durable, lightweight alloy wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Specialized Pathfinder 38c tires, featuring proprietary Gripton rubber compound, are as good on gravel as they are on pavement.
- FRAME: E5 Aluminum, Fitness/Transportation Geometry, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds, reflective graphics
- FORK: Rigid full aluminum disc, Boost™ 12x110mm, front- rack-compatible
- FRONT HUB: Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h
- REAR HUB: Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock™, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h
- SPOKES: DT Swiss Industry
- RIMS: 700C disc, 22mm rim depth, 21mm internal width
- INNER TUBES: Presta, 40mm valve
- FRONT TIRE: Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c
- REAR TIRE: Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c
- CRANKSET: Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
- CHAINRINGS: Praxis, 44t, 104BCD
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Deore, 10spd, 11-42t
- CHAIN: KMC e10S, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- HANDLEBARS: Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- STEM: Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD-W mount
- SADDLE: Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized, alloy, dual-bolt, 25mm offset, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER: Integrated w/ frame
- SWAT: Specialized Stealth Stem, Light Insert
- MOTOR: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- UI/REMOTE: Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- BATTERY: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- CHARGER: Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- WIRING HARNESS: Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
- HEADLIGHT: Lezyne Ebike Hecto STVZO E65, 210Lumens, 12V
- TAILLIGHT: Specialized integrated saddle mount, LED Technology, 12V
- BELL: Simple bell
- PEDALS: Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
|Bike Stand-Over Height||770mm||790mm||815mm||840mm|
|Fork Length (full)||390mm||390mm||390mm||390mm|