Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2021 Orbea Terra H40
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
YOU WON'T KNOW UNLESS YOU GO.
Of course you're not lost, you just aren't quite sure if this road is the quickest route to the next ridge. The weather is great, you've got all day and you're riding Terra, so keep the wheels rolling. If route-finding, taking the long way home, and straying from the beaten path are your ideas of fun, there is no better tool than Terra for unlocking your desire to explore.
All Road Geometry
- Control in a variety of circumstances. Terra is designed to be at home on dirt, gravel, or just about anything else you might encounter.
- Terra ergonomics work for cyclocross, all-day rides, and the occasional long training day on the road.
- Handling is precise and intuitive. Angles and dimensions are considered carefully across a range of sizes to maximize rider comfort.
- Terra can fill several roles—Gravel, Road, CX, Winter Training, or Commuting. Tire Clearance and the ability to mount accessories like mudguards, combined with a functional All-Road Geometry, means that Terra can change with the seasons.
- Frame - Orbea Terra Hydro disc, hydroformed triple butted aluminium, tapered 1-1/8" - 1.5", BB 68mm – BSC English, Thru Axle 12mm x 142mm rear, thread M12x P1.5, DT internal cable routing, 27.2mm seat tube, MMS system
- Fork - Orbea Terra OMP carbon disc fork, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8" - 1.5", carbon dropouts Thru axle 12mm x 100m, thread M12xP1.5, MMS system
- Headset - FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings
- Axles - Front: Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12xP1.5 Hollow Rear: Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mm M12xP1.5 Hollow
- Rims/Wheels - Ready GR with 12mm E-Thru
- Hubs - Shimano RS470 28H
- Tires - Vittoria Terreno Dry Gravel G2.0 TNT 700x38c
- Crankset - Shimano GRX RX600-10 30x46t
- Chain - KMC X10
- Front Derailleur - Shimano GRX RX400
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano RD-RX400
- Cassette/Rear Cogs - Shimano Tiagra HG-500 11-34t 10-Speed
- Shifters - Shimano ST-RX400
- Handlebars - OC1 All Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm, flare 12º
- Stem - OC1 31.8mm interface -6º
- Brakes - Shimano RX400 Hydraulic Disc
- Pedals - Sold separately
- Saddle - Selle Royal Seta RS
- Seat Post - OC2 27.2 Offset 20