Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2021 Santa Cruz Heckler MX CC S-Kit
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
*Available for in store pickup only.
The Heckler is about expanding your own trail map - accessing previously unreachable trails, unlocking less-used trails, and doing so independently. The full carbon frame and interchangeable 504wh battery keep the weight down compared to bikes with larger batteries but it's fast and easy to put in a fresh battery for even bigger, longer days.
Our bikes have always been about amplifying fun. Trailblazers like Greg Williams, Ash Smith, and Danny MacAskill weren’t asking for a dumbed-down ride up. Or down. They wanted something to push their riding to new levels and held maneuverability sacrosanct as the new tech was introduced.
27.5-inch wheels are lighter and easier to move around. The mixed-wheel option gives riders the confidence of a 29-inch wheel up front for traction and roll-over when you're caught off guard by technical features. But retaining the 27.5 rear wheel allowed us to keep the moderate chainstay length of the Heckler (445mm), which provides a snappy and easy-to-handle bike on tight, demanding trails. We did this without compromising on the standard Heckler’s geometry, so the bike’s character is still very lithe and accurate.
The new Shimano EP8 motor is lighter than the previous unit (380g), has more power (85nm versus 75nm), smaller volume (-10%) for greater ground clearance, less drag (50%), more heat resistant, and tuned to give more power in Trail mode. All this means it's even more capable of tackling longer, tougher rides.
And like every Santa Cruz bike, the Heckler is built for the rigors of true mountain biking. Shimano electronics were chosen for their refinement and reliability, while quality pivot hardware, easily replaceable radial bearings and no-nonsense internal cabling were considered with a mechanic's sanity in mind!
The Heckler’s boundaries aren’t defined by distance, laps, or time. The boundaries in our head that say, “Don’t bother”, “Turn back”, “Impossible.” Smashing these boundaries is what got us hooked on riding in the first place. Heckler’s not about taking things easy, it’s about making things possible.
- Available in:Carbon CC
- Wheel size:MX (Mixed)
- Front travel:140mm
- Rear travel:140mm
- Drive Unit:Shimano DU-EP800
- Battery capacity:504wh
- Kit - S
- Price - Regularly $12,349.95 CDN on sale for $9000 CDN
- Weight - 20.53kg / 45.27lbs
- Fork - RockShox Pike Select+, 140mm, 29"
- Shock - FOX Float Performance Elite DPS
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM GX Eagle
- Shifters - SRAM GX Eagle Single Click, 12spd
- Crankset - Shimano EM600 Crank Arms, 165mm
- Cassette - SRAM XG1275 Eagle 10-50T
- Chain - SRAM GX Eagle 12 SPD
- Brakes - SRAM Code R
- Brake Rotors - Avid Centerline 200mm
- Headset - Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated Headset
- Bars - Santa Cruz Di2 Carbon, 25mm rise
- Stem - Burgtec Enduro MK3 42mm
- Grips - Santa Cruz Palmdale Grips
- Front Hub - DT 370 15x110 32H
- Rear Hub - DT Swiss 370, 12x148, XD, 32h
- Rims - RaceFace AR Offset 30 29" Rim (F) / RaceFace AR Offset 30 27.5" Rim (R)
- Chainguide - E13 E-Spec+ AL
- Battery - Shimano 504Wh Integrated
- Drive Unit - Shimano Drive Unit DU-EP800
- Display - Shimano Display Unit SC-E7000
- Remote - Shimano E7000 Mode Switch
- Charger - Shimano Battery Charger
- Spokes - Sapim Race
- Front Tire - Maxxis Minion DHF 29"x2.5, 3C, MaxxGrip, EXO, TR
- Rear Tire - Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5"x2.4", 3C, EXO+
- Tubes - Stans Sealant 2oz
- Seat Post - SDG Tellis Dropper, 31.6
- Saddle - WTB Silverado Pro
Geometry & Sizing
|Head Tube Angle||64.6°||64.6°||64.6°||64.6°|
|Seat Tube Length||405mm||430mm||460mm||500mm|
|Head Tube Length||120mm||135mm||150mm||175mm|
|Top Tube Length||598mm||623mm||652mm||685mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||75°||75°||75°||75°|
MX Frame Sizing