Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2021 Santa Cruz V10 DH S-Kit Mix
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
*Available for in store pickup only.
The V10 is designed to be exactly the right bike for anyone who steps up to the startline with eyes on a podium. The racer who chooses a V10 is the recipient of every bit of work and puzzling that’s gone into the Syndicate’s race bikes.
The continuous fine-tuning that the V10 has undergone with the Syndicate for World Cup season after season has guaranteed regular, high-level feedback. The result is perhaps the most refined suspension performance available outside of a World Cup pit. 215mm of VPP™ travel is exquisitely refined and the ease of tuning and serviceability of the VPP system makes it a hit in the pits with mechanics and privateers.
Wheel size has been the latest puzzle to ponder. Greg Minnaar, being a tall and looking for pure speed on the clock, focuses his choice on 29-inch wheels. Loris Vergier, shorter in stature but similarly looking for efficiency has chosen a mixed wheel setup (29-inch front and 27.5-inch rear). Luca Shaw chose what feels fun because to him if he’s having fun he’s going fast, so he’s also on a mixed setup.
Because there’s so many flavours and needs we offer the V10 in 27.5 (front and rear) in the smallest size up to a size large, both 29-inch (front and rear) and mixed in medium and large frame sizes, and 29-inch only for the XL frame size. So your V10 is optimized for who you are.
The most successful bike in downhill history shows no signs of slowing down.
- Kit - S
- Price - $8099CDN
- Weight - 59kg / 36.57lbs
- Wheel Size - MX
- Fork - Fox 40 Performance, 203mm, 29"
- Shock - Fox DHX2 Performance Elite Coil
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM GX DH, 7spd
- Shifters - SRAM GX, 7spd
- Crankset - SRAM Descendant DH, 165mm, 36t
- Cassette - SRAM PG720 DH, 11-25t
- Chain - SRAM PC1110, 11spd
- Bottom Bracket - SRAM DUB 83mm
- Brakes - SRAM Code R
- Brake Rotors - Avid Centerline 200mm
- Headset - Cane Creek 40 Hellbender, ZS49 upper/ EC49 lower
- Bars - Burgtec RideWide DH Alloy
- Stem - Santa Cruz Direct Mount
- Grips - Burgtec Bartender Pro Grip Minnar
- Front Hub - DT Swiss 350, 20x110, Boost, 32h
- Rear Hub - DT Swiss 350 ISO, 12x157, HG, 32h
- Rims - RaceFace ARC HD 30 29"
- Chainguide - 13 LG1
- Spokes - Sapim Race
- Front Tire - Maxxis Assegai 29"x2.5", 3C, MaxxGRIP
- Rear Tire - Maxxis Assegai 27.5"x2.5", 3C, MaxxGRIP
- Tubes - Stan's Sealant
- Seat Post - RaceFace Chester
- Saddle - Fizik Alpaca Gravita X5
|Head Tube Angle||63.3°||63.3°|
|Seat Tube Length||445mm||455mm|
|Head Tube Length||100mm||105mm|