Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2021 Specialized Enduro Expert
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
The Enduro Expert has always packed a serious punch and it's never been so true. You get 170-millimeters of the most capable downhill performance that gains elevation with surprising ease. Full FOX suspension, powerful disc brakes, and a robust alloy wheelset round it out.
If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it's because they share plenty of downhill DNA. A more-rearward axle path reduces wheel hang-up on big impacts. A low- and forward-positioned shock keeps it planted and confident-feeling at high speeds. And balanced chassis stiffness helps the front-end steer precisely and keeps the rear-end tracking like it’s on rails. Add it all up and you have a bike that laughs in the face of the steepest, rockiest trails.
FAST STARTS WITH FIT
Fast and fit aren't mutually exclusive, which is why the progressive geometry of the Enduro has been designed for going up and down. To start, seat tubes and stack heights don’t grow massively between sizes, meaning you can now pick a frame size based on both your height and your riding style. Pair this new sizing style with a slacker head angle, longer reach, and steeper seat tube across the line, and you’re left with a quicker and more capable steed, no matter the size.
- FRAME - The new Enduro features a full-carbon frameset, boasting 170mm of suspension travel in an all-new design that increases your control and speed over the roughest sections of trail, yet also boasts exceptional pedaling efficiency. We’ve also given the new Enduro aggressive “long, low and slack” geometry for a more balanced and confident feel at speed. Finally, you’ll find a host smart details, including our SWAT™ Door down tube storage integration, a creak-free threaded BB, and painless internal cable routing.
- SWAT - BAG, HYDRAKNIGHT, SWAT PODS, LARGE, 270MM LENGTH, BLK
- REAR SHOCK - 2021, FLOAT X2, P-S, A, 2pos-Adj, Trunnion, Specialized, Enduro, 205, 60, CL001, RF001, Rezi CM, Standard, Neutral Logo, N/M
- FORK - FOX FLOAT 38 Performance Elite, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 170mm of travel
- STEM - Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- GRIPS - Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
- SADDLE - Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35mm clamp
- REAR BRAKE - SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- FRONT BRAKE - SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS - SRAM X01, trigger, 12-speed
- CASSETTE - Sram XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
- CHAIN - SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- CRANKSET - SRAM Descendant 7K, DUB,170mm
- CHAINRINGS - Steel, 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET - SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded
- FRONT HUB - Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28hRIMSRoval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
- REAR HUB - Roval DT Swiss 360, 3-pawl design, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- FRONT TIRE - Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"
- SPOKES - DT Swiss Competition Race
- REAR TIRE - Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"
- INNER TUBES - Standard, Presta valve
- SEATPOST - X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S1-S2:150mm, S3-S5:170mm
- SEAT BINDER - Alloy, 38.6
|B-B Drop (low BB)||28mm||28mm||28mm||28mm|
|B-B Height (low BB)||347mm||347mm||347mm||347mm|
|Fork Length (full)||581mm||581mm||581mm||581mm|
|Front-Center (low BB)||777mm||806mm||833mm||862mm|
|Head-Tube Angle (low BB)||63.9°||63.9°||63.9°||63.9°|
|Reach (low BB)||437mm||464mm||487mm||511mm|
|Stack (low BB)||616mm||620mm||629mm||638mm|
|Top Tube Length||591mm||619mm||644mm||670mm|
|Trail (low BB)||132mm||132mm||132mm||132mm|