Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2021 Specialized Kenevo Expert
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Sorry, chairlifts and shuttle vehicles. The Kenevo Expert just made you obsolete. This is the bike that lets you summit the longest, nastiest climbs with energy to spare so that you can bomb down the longest, nastiest descents. The Kenevo Expert is, hands down, the most capable eMTB in existence, thanks to its 180mm of RockShox front and rear suspension and an all-new Sidearm-style frame that boosts your control. Add in a class-leading 700 watt-hour battery and you've got a bike that has no limits.
MORE CONTROL, MORE SPEED
The new Kenevo gains a lower-slung Sidearm-style chassis and more aggressive geometry. And like the new Enduro, the Kenevo features an axle path and suspension that give you the smoothest, fastest ride over the roughest possible terrain. It all adds up to a bike that provides you with a whole new level of confidence and control on the toughest trails.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Kenevo's Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our 700 watt-hour battery provides you with plenty of range. What's more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
• M5 alloy Sidearm frame offers outstanding ride quality and control.
• Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market and a 700 watt-hour battery.
• 180mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of RockShox.
- The completely redesigned alloy Kenevo frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical Sidearm design, and a new axle path and leverage curve that give the bike insane levels of control in the most challenging trails.
- Yes, that a dual-crown fork up front. When we launched the original Kenevo we started seeing riders strapping dual-crown forks on their Levos—it was that rowdy of a bike. So when we set out to design this latest Kenevo, we decided to equip our Expert model with a 180mm-travel RockShox Boxxer. Absolute steering precision and downhill control. Bring it on.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity. That incredibly powerful battery is seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removed in seconds, with a single hex wrench.
- FRAME - Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 27.5 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 180mm of travel
- FORK - RockShox Boxxer Select RC, 27.5, DebonAir, 20x110mm Boost™, 35mm chassis, 180mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK - RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Select, 62.5x230mm, S2: 450lb, S3: 500lb, S4: 550lb, S5: 600lb
- FRONT HUB - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 32h
- REAR HUB - DT Swiss 370, 6-bolt, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- SPOKES - DT Swiss Industry
- RIMS - Roval 27.5" Alloy DH, 28mm internal width, 32h
- INNER TUBES - Presta, 40mm valve
- FRONT TIRE - Butcher, BLCK DMND casing, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- REAR TIRE - Butcher, BLCK DMND casing, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- CHAINRINGS - 32T, custom steel
- SHIFT LEVERS - SRAM S700, single-click lever
- REAR DERAILLEUR - SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- CASSETTE - SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CHAIN - KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE - SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE - SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width
- GRIPS - Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- STEM - Specialized Direct Mount DH Stem, two-piece, forged alloy, 45mm
- SADDLE - Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST - Command Post IRcc, 16-position micro-height adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 34.9mm, S: 130mm, M/L/XL: 160mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER - Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
- SWAT - Specialized Z-Cage w/EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool
- MOTOR - Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- UI/REMOTE - Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- BATTERY - Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh
- CHARGER - Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
- PEDALS - Specialized Dirt
|Fork Length, Full||572mm||572mm||572mm||572mm|
|Head Tube Angle||64°||64°||64°||64°|
|Head Tube Length||105mm||115mm||125mm||135mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||77°||77°||77°||77°|
|Seat Tube Length||400mm||420mm||440mm||465mm|
|Top Tube Length||585mm||612mm||639mm||666mm|