Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper...and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. Thanks to a clever component selection, the Turbo Levo SL Comp brings all of that rad down to an equally-rad price point.
It’s You, Just Going Faster and Farther.
The Turbo Levo SL is effectively a Stumpjumper that lets you embark on ridiculously long adventures with no fear of bonking and helps you snag three laps of your favorite trail instead of just one. Looking for a ton of power and range? Check out our Turbo Levo and Kenevo models. Want a bike, on the other hand, that simply feels like you—a faster you, with the power to ride more trails, kind of you? That's Turbo Levo SL.
Tune it to Your Style.
By connecting with our Mission Control App, you can tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don't want to connect? No worries—the simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
• Lightweight, alloy Stumpjumper-inspired frame is pure ride quality and control.
• Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your pedaling power.
• 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of FOX's 34 fork and DPS shock.
- FRAME -Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- FORK - FOX RHYTHM 34 FLOAT 29, GRIP damper, 51mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK - FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune
- FRONT HUB - Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- REAR HUB - Specialized Turbo, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES - DT Swiss Industry
- RIMS - Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- INNER TUBES - Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT TIRE - Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"
- REAR TIRE - Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- CRANKSET - Praxis, forged M30, custom offset
- CHAINRINGS - SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T
- SHIFT LEVERS - SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR - SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE - SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- CHAIN - SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT BRAKE - SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE - SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS - Specialized Trail Grips
- STEM - Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE - Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- SEATPOST - X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, XS:100 mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL:170mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER - Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
- SWAT - Specialized Z-Cage, Swat CC Multitool in steerer tube without Chaintool
- MOTOR - Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- UI/REMOTE - Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- BATTERY - Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- CHARGER - Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- WIRING HARNESS - Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
- PEDALS - Specialized Dirt
|Fork Length, Full||560mm||560mm||560mm||560mm||560mm|
|Head Tube Angle||66°||66°||66°||66°||66°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||95mm||125mm||140mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||75.6°||75.4°||75.2°||74.7°||74.2°|
|Seat Tube Length||380mm||390mm||410mm||455mm||505mm|
|Top Tube Length||551mm||573mm||595mm||628mm||664mm|