Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2021 Specialized P3
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
- Manitou Circus Expert fork features 100mm of air-sprung travel and stiff 32mm stanchions. You also get Manitou's acclaimed ABS+ damper, compression and rebound adjust to dial-in the performance, and a beefy 1.5" tapered steerer for extra strength and stiffness.
- The frame is constructed from A1 Premium Aluminum in order to keep the overall weight at a minimum, while also ensuring that the bike is plenty tough to take a hit. And when it comes to cool features that make the difference, you get forged horizontal dropouts and integrated chain tensioners to keep the rear wheel locked in place, ISCG 05 to run chainguides, and a tough, forged bottom bracket shell.
- P.26 alloy wheels pair a double-wall alloy construction with a 32mm inner width in order to ensure that these wheels can take a beating. They're cased in our 26x2.1" Renegade Slopestyle tires to round out the package. So you'll get durable performance, loads of traction, and a plush, fast ride quality.
- Popularized by downhillers, the Truvativ Descendant crankset is as tough as nails without stacking on tons of weight.
- FRAME - Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, fully-butted tubing, tapered head tube, PF30 forged BB shell, integrated ISCG 05 tabs, forged horizontal dropouts, integrated chain tensioners
- HEADSET - FSA Orbit, 1-1/8"" upper, 1-1/2"" lower integrated, Campy style, full cartridge bearings, 5.3mm cone spacer, includes 1-1/8"" reducer crown race
- SEAT BINDER - Forged alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm
- FORK - Manitou Circus Expert, ABS+ damper, air spring, Jump Stack Tune, external compression adjust, rebound adjust, lockout, internal shim stack high-speed damping, dual bottom-out bumpers 1.5"" tapered steerer, 32mm straight wall alloy stanchions
- RIMS - P.26, alloy, double-wall, triple void, 32mm inner width, 32h
- FRONT HUB - Specialized, Hi Lo disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h
- REAR HUB - P.Series Dirt Jump, disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, solid axle w/ track nut, 32h
- SPOKES - Stainless, 14g, black
- FRONT TIRE - Specialized Renegade Slopestyle, 60TPI, wire bead, 26x2.1""
- REAR TIRE - Specialized Renegade Slopestyle, 60TPI, wire bead, 26x2.1""
- INNER TUBES - Standard, Schrader valve
- CHAIN - KMC Z610H, single speed 1/2""x3/32"", anti-drop inner links
- CRANKSET - Truvativ Descendant, BB30, 7050 alloy, 170mm arms, thin 32T ring
- BOTTOM BRACKET - SRAM, PF30
- STEM - Specialized P.Series MTB, forged alloy, top load
- HANDLEBARS - Specialized P.Series MTB Dirt, 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 38mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm
- GRIPS - P.Grip, Pruven material, lock-on w/ closed end, 140mm
- SADDLE - P.Series Dirt
- SEATPOST - Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt, 0mm setback, 30.9mm
- FRONT BRAKE - Hayes Radar, hydraulic disc, post mount, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE - Hayes Radar, hydraulic disc, post mount, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS - Hayes Radar
- PEDALS - Specialized P.Series Dirt, nylon body w/ molded pins, DU bushing w/ wave washer, 9/16""
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
|TOP TUBE LENGTH, HORIZONTAL||633mm|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||70°|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||69.5°|
|SEAT TUBE LENGTH||312mm|
|HEAD TUBE LENGTH||122mm|
|BIKE STANDOVER HEIGHT||338mm|
|FORK LENGTH, FULL||490mm|