Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2021 Specialized Roll Elite Low Entry
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
They say that every journey begins with a single step, but when that journey is related to exercise, that first step can sure be a doozy. It can be life-changing, however, and there's no better machine to take the plunge with than with the Roll. With its lightweight alloy frame and fork, a low-entry frame that lets you easily put a foot down when needed, nine speeds of "go fast" microSHIFT gearing, stable and wide 650b tires, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, and low-entry design that makes it a easier to get on and off the bike, the Roll does everything in its power to encourage and motivate you to keep fit and get around in comfortable, efficient style.
- The Low-Entry Roll is made from our A1 Premium Aluminum, and it features our Ground Control Positioning that makes it easy to put a foot down when stopped. This Roll also comes ready with rack/fender mount, making it easy to carry extra weight.
- Wide diameter, 650b x 2.3" Nimbus II Sport Reflect tires provide excellent traction, stability, and cushioning, which creates a safer, more reliable, and more comfortable ride on either paved or dirt roads. Plus, the reflective accents of the tire increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Equipped with a Body Geometry "The Cup" saddle, you can expect a supreme level of comfort anywhere you ridel. It delivers on these expectations by "cupping" your sit bones, which reduces pressure without feeling obtrusive or constraining.
- Frame - Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Ground Control Positioning, formed tubes, post-mount disc, fender/rack mounts
- Fork - A1 Premium Aluminum, Cr-Mo steerer, post-mount disc, fender/rack mounts
- Stem - Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Handlebars - Specialized Roll, 6061 alloy, 4 times butted, 15-degree backsweep, 125mm rise, 31.8mm
- Grips - Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- Front Brake - Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Rear Brake - Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Shift Levers - microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed
- Rear Derailleur - MicroSHIFT Advent 9 Speed, W/O Clutch
- Cassette - microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed, 11-42t
- Crankset - Forged alloy, 2-piece w/ chainguard
- Chainrings - 48/32 w/ chainguard
- Bottom Bracket - BSA for 24mm spindle
- Chain - KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Rims - 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h
- Rear Hub - Shimano, 8-/9-/10-speed freehub, Center Lock™ disc, 135mm spacing, quick-release, 36h
- Front Hub - Shimano HB-MT200, 9x100mm QR, 32h, Center Lock™ disc
- Front Tire - Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 650b x 2.3"
- Rear Tire - Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 650b x 2.3"
- Spokes - Stainless, 14g
- Inner Tubes - Schrader, 40mm valve
- Saddle - Specialized Body Geometry "The Cup," Gel, steel rails, 245mm
- SeatPost - Suspension seatpost, 27.2mm
- Seat Binder - Quick-release clamp, 31.8mm
- Pedals - Specialized City, platform
|Bike Standover Height||495||495||495|
|Fork Length, Full||420||420||420|
|Head Tube Angle||68||69||69|
|Head Tube Length||155||190||215|
|Seat Tube Angle||67||67||67|
|Seat Tube Length||370||450||500|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||594||615||643|