Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2022 Orbea Terra H40
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
GRAVEL FROM THE GROUND UP
Endless exploring, overnight adventures, rough backroads and gravel trails, there are a lot of ideas about what gravel is. What isn't in doubt is that a gravel bike needs to do them all with control, speed and comfort but above all with a thirst for fun. Designed from the ground up for gravel, Terra isn't a repurposed road bike or a slimmed down mountain bike. Add comfort to your road adventures, finally discover where that dirt trail leads or let your trips spread overnight. There is a wide world out there and Terra is ready to explore it with you.
A MORE CAPABLE BIKE
Terra is designed for the widest range of uses and can be configured to handle the way you want on the terrain you ride the most.
Terra can be mounted with 700c x 45 tires for speed and efficiency on dirt roads, or with 650b x 50 treads for extreme durability and high-volume comfort if you need a bit more traction.
Our Carbon frame offers a storage area inside the downtube, hidden behind the water bottle cage, where there is space for the tube, pump or CO2 cartridge, as well as a selection of tools.
Terra offers a completely new gravel design with gravel specific geometry. We have worked hard, using all our experience from both Road and MTB, to deliver a balanced ride, with precise handling and maximum control.
Terra is designed to be at home on dirt, gravel or just about anything else you might encounter. Angles and dimensions are considered carefully across a range of sizes to maximize rider comfort.
- Frame - Orbea Terra Hydro disc, hydroformed triple butted aluminium, HS 1,5”, PF, Thru Axle 12mm x 142mm rear, thread M12x2 P1, DT internal cable routing, 27,2mm seat tube, MMS system
- Fork - Orbea Terra OMR carbon disc fork, full carbon steerer
- Crankset - Alloy forged 30x46t
- Headset - FSA 1-1/2” Integrated Aluminium Cup
- Handlebar - OC GR30-R Gravel Riser, Reach 70, Drop 125, Flare 12, Rise 15, w/Di2 hole
- Handlebar Plugs - Orbea Eva
- Stem - OC RP21 Road Performance ICR, -6o, IFC01Computer mount interface
- Shifters - Shimano ST-RX600
- Brakes - Shimano RX400 Hydraulic disc
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano RD-RX810
- Front Derailleur - Shimano GRX RX810
- Chain - Shimano HG 601
- Wheels - Orbea wheel: Ready GR with 12mm E-Thru hubset Shimano RS470 28H
- Cassette - Shimano 105 R7000 11-34t 11-Speed
- Rear Hub - Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mm M12x2 P1 Solid inner threaded
- Front Hub - Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1 Solid
- Tyres Vittoria - Terreno Dry Gravel G2.0 TNT 700x38c
- Orbea Kit - tubeless (2 x 44mm brass valve + 10m x 23mm tape)
- Seatpost - OC2 Carbon 27.2 Offset 20
- Saddle - Fizik Aliante R5
- Mudguard - Orbea SKS 46S 700x45C + Pirelli CinturatoTM
|SEAT TUBE (C-T)||425||458||491||524||557||590|
|TOP TUBE (EFF)||526||539||558||570||590||603|
|BB HEIGHT (30-622)||263||263||263||265||265||265|
|BB HEIGHT (40-622)||278||278||278||280||280||280|