Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2022 Orbea Terra M31e Team 1X
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
GRAVEL FROM THE GROUND UP
Endless exploring, overnight adventures, rough backroads and gravel trails, there are a lot of ideas about what gravel is. What isn't in doubt is that a gravel bike needs to do them all with control, speed and comfort but above all with a thirst for fun. Designed from the ground up for gravel, Terra isn't a repurposed road bike or a slimmed down mountain bike. Add comfort to your road adventures, finally discover where that dirt trail leads or let your trips spread overnight. There is a wide world out there and Terra is ready to explore it with you.
A MORE CAPABLE BIKE
Terra is designed for the widest range of uses and can be configured to handle the way you want on the terrain you ride the most.
Terra can be mounted with 700c x 45 tires for speed and efficiency on dirt roads, or with 650b x 50 treads for extreme durability and high-volume comfort if you need a bit more traction.
Our Carbon frame offers a storage area inside the downtube, hidden behind the water bottle cage, where there is space for the tube, pump or CO2 cartridge, as well as a selection of tools.
Terra offers a completely new gravel design with gravel specific geometry. We have worked hard, using all our experience from both Road and MTB, to deliver a balanced ride, with precise handling and maximum control.
Terra is designed to be at home on dirt, gravel or just about anything else you might encounter. Angles and dimensions are considered carefully across a range of sizes to maximize rider comfort.
- FRAME - Orbea Terra carbon OMR Disc, monocoque construction, HS 1,5", PF30, powermeter compatible, Thru Axle 12mm x 142mm rear, thread M12x2 P1, Internal Cable Routing, EC/DC compatible
- FORK - Orbea Terra OMR carbon disc fork, full carbon steerer,
- CRANKSET - SRAM Rival 1 Dub Wide 40t
- HEADSET - FSA 1-1/2" Integrated Aluminium Cup
- HANDLEBAR - OC GR30 Gravel, Reach 80, Drop 125, Flare 12, w/Di2 hole
- STEM - OC RP10 Road Performance ICR, -8º, IFC02 Computer mount interface
- SHIFTERS - SRAM Rival eTap AXS
- BRAKES - SRAM Rival eTap AXS
- CASSETTE - SRAM XG-1251 XPLR 10-44t 12-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR - SRAM Rival XPLR eTAP AXS
- CHAIN - SRAM Rival 12-Speed
- WHEELS - FULCRUM Rapid Red 900 DB
- TYRES - Vittoria Terreno Dry CX-Gravel G2.0 TNT 700x38c
- SEATPOST - OC XP10 Performance Carbon SB0, 27,2mm, w/Micro tilt adjustment
- SADDLE - Prologo Akero AGX STN size 155mm
- BATTERY - SRAM Powerpack
- HANDLEBAR PLUGS - Orbea Anti-Slippery/Shock Proof
- FRONT WHEEL AXLE - Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1 Solid
- REAR WHEEL AXLE - Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mm M12x2 P1 Solid inner threaded
- STORAGE - Accesories Containers
We reserve the right to make changes to the product and component information appearing on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
|SEAT TUBE (C-T)||425||458||491||524||557||590|
|TOP TUBE (EFF)||526||539||558||570||590||603|
|BB HEIGHT (30-622)||263||263||263||265||265||265|
|BB HEIGHT (40-622)||278||278||278||280||280||280|