Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2022 Rocky Mountain Altitude Carbon 70 Coil
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Charge harder. Hold bigger lines. Go faster.
Unlock new levels of confidence with the Altitude. Every feature, trail, and line is The new standard in enduro capability and confidence.
Race circuits or Sunday Shreds, the Altitude has you covered. Purpose-built and race-proven, it’s the ultimate enduro weapon for demolishing steep trails and making every session faster. Sure, total enduro capability translates nicely to podiums. But it also means bigger and more committing weekend rides for the rest of us. With so much capability in your corner, it makes you want to push limits, climb faster, and get better.
Unapologetically enduro focused geometry
Enduro lives at Altitude—so we cut zero corners in making a purpose-built, 100% committed Enduro bike. Designed to position the rider directly over the front end for unyielding control, expect the Altitude to make short work of anything and everything—and to shave every second possible while doing it.
Enduro greatness for every rider
Any size fits the Altitude. That’s why we designed the Altitude in five distinct frame sizes. It’s not simply making it bigger or smaller—it’s tweaking the geometry and setup to match the nuances of a larger or smaller frame. Then, two wheel sizes ensure every rider can find the perfect Altitude to shred.
Any trail. Any Altitude.
Every trail is at Altutide’s level. Whatever gets thrown your way, our RIDE-9 adjustment system and 2-position rear axle allows you to adjust your geometry for on the fastest possible setup for the trail ahead.
- Frame - SMOOTHWALL™ Carbon. Full Sealed Cartridge Bearings. Press Fit BB. Internal Cable Routing. 2-Bolt ISCG05 Tabs. RIDE-9™ Adjustable Geometry. 2 Position Axle. 160mm Travel. SMOOTHWALL™ Carbon Rear Triangle
- Fork - Fox 38 Float EVOL GRIP2 Factory Series 170mm | 27.5 = 37mm Offset | 29 = 44mm Offset
- Front Travel - 170mm
- Shock - Fox DHX2 Factory | Sealed Bearing Eyelet | 25x8mm F Hardware | SM = 210x55mm | MD - LG - XL = 230x60mm | Size-Specific tune in FAQ
- Rear Travel - 160mm
- Headset - FSA Orbit NO.57E | Sealed Stainless 36°x45° Bearings | 30.2mm x 41mm x 7.1mm Upper | 40mm x 51.8mm x 7.5mm Lower | 1.5" Crown Race
- Stem - Rocky Mountain 35 AM | 5° Rise | All Sizes = 40m
- Handlebar - Rocky Mountain AM | 780mm Width | 38mm Rise | 9° Backsweep | 5° Upsweep | 35 Clamp
- Grips - ODI Elite Pro Lock On
- Brakes - Shimano XT Trail 4 Piston | IceTec Metal Pads | F: Shimano RT86 203mm | R: Shimano RT86 180mm
- Shifters - Shimano XT
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano XT
- Cranks & Chainring - Race Face Turbine Cinch | 32T | 30mm Spindle | 170mm Crank Length
- Bottom Bracket - Race Face BB92 30mm
- Cassette - Shimano XT 10-51T
- Chain - Shimano M8100
- Front Hub - Rocky Mountain Sealed Boost 15mm
- Rear Hub - Race Face Trace Boost 148mm | 10° Engagement
- Spokes - DT Swiss Competition 2.0/1.8/2.0
- Rims - Race Face AR 30 | 32H | Tubeless Ready - Tape | Valves Incl
- Tires - F: Maxxis Assegai 2.5 WT 3C MaxxGrip EXO+ Tubeless Ready | R: Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.4 WT 3C MaxxTerra EXO+ Tubeless Ready |
- Seatpost - Race Face Turbine R (by Fox) Dropper 30.9mm | SM = 125mm | MD = 150mm | LG = 175mm | XL = 200mm
- Saddle - WTB Volt Race 142
- Weight - 33.1 LBS|15.04 KGS
Notes - We make every effort to ensure accuracy, but reserve the right to update specifications & prices without notification.
GEOMETRY (29, Slack)