Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2021 Rocky Mountain Slayer A30 Park
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Big hits. Steep descents. Endless laps. Slay’em all.
Smash every trail in total confidence. The Slayer was right there at the start of freeride movement, and that “heritage-of-send” lives on. Longer and slacker than ever, expect villainous levels of confidence when ripping big mountain trails or devouring the park. Rip, send, smash, repeat. Nothing’s in your way.
Poised to rip demanding terrain
Aggressive geometry coupled with our RIDE-4 adjustability makes short work of any and every trail. Rip and tear everything from Rampage lines to Whistler’s famous A-line—the Slayer cannot be stopped.
Villainous levels of traction and control
The Slayer’s is engineered around large volume air shocks and coil shocks. The result is a rate curve with a buttery, supple initial feel. Then, expect monstrously-competent levels of increasing support throughout travel.
Built to slay indefinitely
The Slayer is built to annihilate park laps over, and over, and over again. Equip it with a large single crown or dual crown forks—your weapon, your choice. It’s burly, versatile, and engineered to survive anything you throw at it.
- Frame - FORM™ Alloy. Full Sealed Cartridge Bearings. Press Fit BB. Internal Cable Routing. 2-Bolt ISCG05 Tabs. RIDE-4™ Adjustable Geometry + Suspension Rate. 29: 170mm Travel / 27.5: 180mm Travel. FORM™ Alloy Rear Triangle
- Fork - RockShox Boxxer Select RC 200mm | 27.5 = 36mm Offset | 29 = 46mm Offset
- Front Travel - 200mm
- Shock - RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Select | Sealed Bearing Eyelet | 25x8mm F Hardware | All Sizes = 230x65mm | Size-Specific tune in FAQ
- Rear Travel - 170mm
- Headset - FSA Orbit NO.57E | Sealed 36°x45° Bearings | 30.2mm x 41mm x 7.1mm Upper | 40mm x 51.8mm x 7.5mm Lower | 1.5" Crown Race
- Stem - Rocky Mountain 35 CNC DH
- Handlebar - Rocky Mountain AM | 780mm Width | 38mm Rise | 9° Backsweep | 5° Upsweep | 35 Clamp
- Grips - ODI Elite Pro Lock On
- Brakes - Sram Guide RE 4 Piston | Metal Pads | F: Sram Centerline 220mm | R: Sram Centerline 200mm
- Shifters - Sram GX DH
- Rear Derailleur - Sram GX DH
- Cranks & Chainring - Race Face Ride Cinch | 32T | 24mm Spindle | 165mm Crank Length
- Bottom Bracket - FSA BB92 24mm
- Cassette - Sram PG-720 11-25T
- Chain - KMC X11-1
- Front Hub - Rocky Mountain Sealed Boost 20mm
- Rear Hub - Sram MTH 746 Boost 148mm
- Spokes - 2.0 Stainless
- Rims - Race Face ARC HD 30 | 32H | Tubeless Compatible - Tape | Valves | Sealant Not Incl
- Tires - F: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 WT 3C MaxxGrip DH Tubeless Ready | R: Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.4 WT 3C MaxxGrip DH Tubeless Ready |
- Seatpost - Rocky Mountain SL 30.9mm
- Saddle - WTB Volt Race 142
- Weight - 37.6 LBS|17.09 KGS
NotesWe make every effort to ensure accuracy, but reserve the right to update specifications & prices without notification.