Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2022 Santa Cruz Blur Carbon 29 XC S-Kit
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
A Fair Advantage
Each weekend, at race venues the world over, there is one rider who gets hoisted upon the shoulders of the crowd and carried to the podium. Or at least leaves with a water bottle as their prize. And between each of those races, innumerable wannabes are putting in the hours on the rollers and in the gym all because they want to feel what it’s like to take the win. They know that to beat the pack every advantage needs to be acquired. That’s where the Blur fits in.
We tapped into everything we’ve learned from years of making the highest quality carbon full-suspension bikes so that we could put as little (weight) as possible into the Blur frame. The trim frame and super-efficient Superlight™ suspension will be the key to translating your input into competition beating performances.
But the Blur isn't just for the short track. Two water bottle mounts within the front triangle should keep chuggers happy. And the high quality fit, finish and carbon construction promises multi-day racers a worry free existence—meaning there's no fiddly proprietary parts that could leave you stranded in a Cape Epic or Breck Epic campsite. The carbon frame, while being light, is made to go the distance and as always the legendary Santa Cruz lifetime warranty and Rider Support team has got your back.
The Blur isn’t guaranteed to make you a race winner but being the lightest, full-suspension carbon XC bike we’ve ever made (Approx 23lb as complete. Blur frame is 289g lighter than the previous model) it might be the difference between claiming first place...or just crossing the line.
- Kit - S
- Price - $6749CDN
- Weight - 11.88kg / 26.18lbs
- Material - Carbon C
- Fork - RockShox Sid SL Select+, 100mm w/ Remote
- Shock - RockShox SidLuxe Select+
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM GX Eagle, 12spd
- Shifters - SRAM GX Eagle, 12spd
- Crankset - SRAM GX Eagle 148 DUB 34t
- Cassette - SRAM XG1275 Eagle, 12spd, 10-50t
- Chain - SRAM GX Eagle, 12spd
- Brakes - SRAM Level TL
- Brake Rotors - Avid Centerline 160mm
- Headset - Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated Headset
- Bars - SRAM Atmos Flat Bar, 31.8x760
- Stem - SRAM Atmos Stem, 60mm
- Grips - SRAM Twistlock
- Front Hub - DT Swiss 370, 15x110, 6 bolt, 28h
- Rear Hub - DT Swiss 370, 12x148, XD, 28h
- Rims - RaceFace AR Offset 27 29"
- Spokes - Sapim Race
- Front Tire - Maxxis Aspen, 29"x2.4WT, 3C, EXO, TR
- Rear Tire - Maxxis Aspen, 29"x2.4WT, 3C, EXO, TR
- Tubes - Stan's Sealant
- Seat Post - SDG Tellis Dropper, 31.6
- Saddle - WTB Silverado Medium Cromoly SL Fusion Saddle or WTB Volt
|Head Tube Angle||68.3°||68.3°||68.3°||68.3°|
|Seat Tube Length||405mm||430mm||470mm||520mm|
|Head Tube Length||90mm||100mm||110mm||125mm|
|Top Tube Length||563.9mm||592.8mm||616.9mm||647.2mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||76.5º||76.3º||75.8º||75.7º|