Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2022 Specialized Aethos Pro - SRAM Force eTap AXS
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
The Aethos line promises three things—exceptional light weight, perfectly-balanced ride characteristics, and undeniable style—and this Aethos pro is no exception. Aethos: Billions of calculations in the pursuit of one thing—the perfect ride.
Spec’d with SRAM’s intuitive Force eTAP AXS that delivers clean, crisp shifts and Roval’s Alpinist wheels mated to DT Swiss 350 hubs and your left with a no-fuss build that delivers, mile after mile.
- The Aethos frame has been designed with the perfect combination of ultimate ride feel, light weight, and style—from accelerating up steep pitches and descending technical descents, to all-day saddle comfort on even the longest coffee rides, the Aethos hits the mark. But how, you ask? By reinventing the traditional road shape found on bikes of the past, we’ve subtly altered these shapes to deliver massive gains in stiffness and balance, all without affecting weight or durability. Pair that with an entirely new layup and process that we’ve perfected over multiple decades and you have the lightest frame out there (585 grams, S-Works, size 56cm). The Aethos is more than just a new bike, it’s the first of a new breed.
- A featherweight frame is useless without confidence-inspiring ride characteristics, which is why we’ve developed the Aethos to have the perfect balance of front and rear stiffness combined with exceptional ride quality. By studying the flexing and breathing of carbon fiber, we were able to discover groundbreaking findings about how forces flow through frames. Just a few pedal strokes and you’ll realize this sublime ride sets a new standard.
- Every detail, from the derailleur hangers to the fork expander plug have been designed with style, weight, and durability in mind. We’ve also spec’d it with Roval’s all-new Alpinist carbon seatpost and wheels, further saving weight and improving ride characteristics. Everything in pursuit for the perfect ride.
- Frame - Aethos FACT 10R Carbon, Rider First Engineered™, Threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Fork - FACT Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Handlebars - S-Works Short & Shallow, 123mm Drop, 75mm Reach w/Di2 Hole
- Stem - Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
- Tape - Supacaz Super Sticky Kush
- Saddle - Body Geometry Power Pro, hollow titanium rails
- SeatPost - Roval Alpinist Carbon Seatpost
- Seat Binder - Specialized Alloy, 30mm
- Front Brake - SRAM Force eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake - SRAM Force eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc
- Shift Levers - SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Front Derailleur - SRAM Force eTAP AXS, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM Force eTAP AXS, 12-speed
- Cassette - SRAM Force, 12-speed, 10-33t
- Crankset - SRAM Force AXS Power Meter
- Chainrings - 48/35T
- Bottom Bracket - SRAM DUB BSA 68
- Chain - SRAM Force 12-speed
WHEELS & TIRES
- Front Wheel - Roval Alpinist CL, 21mm internal width carbon rim, 33mm depth, Win Tunnel Engineered, DT for Roval 350 hub, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes
- Rear Wheel - Roval Alpinist CL, 21mm internal width carbon rim, 33mm depth, Win Tunnel Engineered, DT for Roval 350 hub, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes
- Front Tire - S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- Rear Tire - S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- Inner Tubes - Turbo Ultralight, 48mm Presta valve
|Top Tube Length||508mm||531mm||540mm||562mm||577mm||595mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||75.5°||74°||74°||73.5°||73.5°||73°|
|Head Tube Angle||71.75°||72.5°||73°||73.5°||73.5°||74°|
|Seat Tube Length||431mm||462mm||481mm||504mm||532mm||567mm|
|Head Tube Length||109mm||120mm||137mm||157mm||184mm||204mm|
|Bike Standover Height||705mm||728mm||748mm||769mm||796mm||824mm|
|Fork Length, Full||369mm||369mm||369mm||369mm||369mm||369mm|