Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2022 Specialized Diverge E5 Elite
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, toe the start line at your first gravel race, or simply get the most versatile bike on the road or dirt, no bike is better than the new Diverge. It's quite simply the fastest, most capable - and just maybe the most fun - alloy bike we've ever made, delivering a ride that's quick and lively, but stable and confidence inspiring when the terrain gets rough. With all-new gravel geometry and category leading tire clearance, the new Diverge represents everything we've learned over more than 40 years of riding road, gravel and dirt. The Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the gravel bike category, so you can dream up entirely new rides. It's the ultimate getaway vehicle.
The Diverge Elite E5 utilizes our premium E5 alloy frame and a full carbon FACT fork for a fast, confident and comfortable ride on road, in the dirt, and over thick gravel. Shimano’s gravel inspired GRX 400 group shifts 2x10 gears smoothly on any terrain and Axis Elite alloy wheels with Road Sport 35mm tires provide an efficient ride on pavement with the versatility for hard pack dirt riding.
- Our Premium E5 Aluminum frame provides a stiff, light, and durable platform. When mated to our full carbon FACT fork, the Diverge Comp E5 becomes a light, lively and versatile bike ready to attack any surface.
- We tossed gravel geometry ‘status-quo’ out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry we’ve ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. We’ve increased the frame’s reach, introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while spec’ing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. We’ve kept the bike’s BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels if that’s your jam.
- We’ve given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out.
- Nothing unlocks a bike’s capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive side chain stay utilizing a machined alloy beam behind the chain rings we’ve created clearance without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length.
- Frame - Specialized Diverge E5 Premium Aluminum, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Seat Binder - Alloy, 30.8mm
- Fork - FACT carbon, full carbon steerer, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-moun
- Handlebars - Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Stem - Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Tape - Specialized S-Wrap
- Saddle - Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails
- SeatPost - Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware
- Front Brake - Shimano GRX 810, Hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake - Shimano GRX 810, Hydraulic disc
- Shift Levers - Shimano GRX RX400 hydraulic brake levers, 2x10 speed mechanical shifting
- Front Derailleur - Shimano GRX RX400, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano GRX RX400, 10-speed
- Cassette - Shimano CS-HG50-10, 10-Speed 11-36t
- Crankset - Shimano GRX RX600
- Chainrings - 46/30T
- Bottom Bracket - Shimano 68mm threaded
- Chain - KMC X10, 10-speed w/ reusable Missing Link™
WHEELS & TIRES
- Front Wheel - AXIS Elite Disc
- Rear Wheel - AXIS Elite Disc
- Front Tire - Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c
- Rear Tire - Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c
- Inner Tubes - 700x28/38mm, 48mm Presta valve
* Specifications are subject to change without notice