Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2023 Specialized Diverge Sport Carbon
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, or drop the hammer at the front of your favorite gravel race, no bike does it better than the new Diverge. It's quite simply the fastest, most capable - and just maybe the most fun - bike we've ever made, delivering a ride that's quick and lively under power, but stable and confidence inspiring when the terrain gets rough. From Future Shock 1.5 and all-new gravel geometry, to category leading tire clearance, the new Diverge represents everything we've learned over more than 40 years of riding road, gravel and dirt. The Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the gravel bike category, so you can dream up entirely new rides. It's the ultimate getaway vehicle
Gravel riding may be a ‘new’ sport, but our Diverge Sport Carbon has been developed thanks to over four decades of experience. It’s got our Future Shock 1.5 and a FACT 8r carbon frame for a fast, confident and comfortable ride on road, in the dirt, and over thick gravel. With gravel-inspired SRAM Apex 1 1x11 shifting and DT Swiss G540 wheels the Diverge Sport’s as capable as it is versatile. With Kanza winning Pathfinder Pro 38mm tires, the same rubber we spec on the S-Works Diverge, you’re ready to ride as fast and as far as you want.
- With a FACT 8r carbon frame, the Diverge Sport frame is incredible capable and race bike light. Pin it for your local dirt climb KOM, or grind up a giant back country peak, the light and lively Diverge will get you there faster.
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 1.5 is ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance, Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned specifically for gravel riding. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh.
- We tossed gravel geometry ‘status-quo’ out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry we’ve ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. We’ve increased the frame’s reach, introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while spec’ing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. We’ve kept the bike’s BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels if that’s your jam.
- We’ve given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out.
- Nothing unlocks a bike’s capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive side chain stay utilizing a solid beam of carbon behind the chain rings we’ve created clearance without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length.
- Frame - Specialized Diverge FACT 8r carbon, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Seat Binder - Specialized Alloy, 30.8mm
- Fork - Future Shock 1.5 w/Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount
- Handlebars - Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare
- Stem - Future Stem, Comp
- Tape - Roubaix S-Wrap
- Saddle - Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- SeatPost - Carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm
- Front Brake - SRAM Apex, hydraulic disc, 160mm G2 CenterLine rotor
- Rear Brake - SRAM Apex, hydraulic disc, 160mm G2 CenterLine rotor
- Shift Levers - SRAM Apex, hydraulic
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM Apex 1, long cage, 11-speed
- Cassette - Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t
- Crankset - SRAM Apex 1x
- Chainrings - 40T
- Bottom Bracket - Sram GXP
- Chain - KMC X11 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed
WHEELS & TIRES
- Front Wheel - DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples
- Rear Wheel - DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples
- Front Tire - Pathfinder Pro 2BR, Tan sidewall, 700x42
- Rear Tire - Pathfinder Pro 2BR, Tan sidewall, 700x42
- Inner Tubes - 700x28/38mm, 48mm Presta valve
* Specifications are subject to change without notice