Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2022 Specialized Kenevo Comp
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
The Kenevo is the most capable eMTB you can find—complete with 180mm of front and rear suspension, the smoothest and most powerful motor available, and more miles per charge than ever before. Our Kenevo Comp model pairs all that technology with a smart mix of components that’ll withstand the most demanding conditions and riders.
- The completely redesigned alloy Kenevo frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical Sidearm design, and a new axle path and leverage curve that give the bike insane levels of control in the most challenging trails.
- Fox Float X Performance Series shock offers 180mm of plush suspension as well as adjustable low-speed compression and rebound damping, to help you dial in the ride to your style and terrain.
- Marzzochi Bomber Z1 air-sprung fork provides 180mm of smooth, controlled front suspension. Features include a proven FOX GRIP damper and EVOL air spring. Simple, reliable and absolutely capable of swallowing any rock or root that comes your way.
- The custom Specialized 2.2 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 500Wh capacity. That powerful battery is seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removed in seconds, with a single hex wrench.
- Frame - Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 27.5 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 180mm of travel
- Fork - 2021, Bomber Z1, 27.5in, Marzocchi, 180, Grip, Sweep-Adj, Matte Blk, Neutral/Matte Blk Logo, Kabolt 110, BLK, 1.5 T, 44mm Rake, N/M OE.
- Seat Binder - Alloy, 38.6mm
- Rear Shock - Fox Float X Performance Series, 230x62.5mm
- Stem - Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- Handlebars - Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm width
- Tape - Specialized Trail Grips
- Saddle - Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- SeatPost - X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm
- Front Brake - SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm
- Rear Brake - SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Shift Levers - SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed, single click
- Cassette - SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t
- Chain - SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Crankset - Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm
- Chainrings - SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104BCD, 32T, steel
- Rims - Roval 27.5" Alloy DH, 28mm internal width, 32h, tubeless ready
- Front Hub - Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- Rear Hub - Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- Spokes - DT Swiss Industry
- Front Tire - Butcher Grid Gravity 2Bliss Ready T9, 27.5 x 2.6"
- Rear Tire - Butcher Grid Gravity 2Bliss Ready T9, 27.5 x 2.6"
- Inner Tubes - Presta, 40mm valve
- Motor - Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor
- UI/Remote - Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
- Battery - Specialized M2-500, integrated battery w/rock guard, 500Wh
- Charger - Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
- Wiring Harness - Custom Specialized harness
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||578mm||605mm||632mm||659mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||78°||78°||78°||78°|
|Head Tube Angle||64.5°||64.5°||64.5°||64.5°|
|Seat Tube Length||400mm||420mm||440mm||465mm|
|Head Tube Length||105mm||115mm||125mm||135mm|
|Bike Standover Height||799mm||799mm||799mm||799mm|
|Fork Length, Full||572mm||572mm||572mm||572mm|