Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2022 Specialized Rockhopper 27.5
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Better performance. Better value. Better Rockhopper. By tapping the fit and handling advantages of pairing each rider with their ideal wheel size and suspension that works its hardest for everyone thanks to our size-specific Rx Tune, we’ve baked in added performance to the all-new Rockhopper without dialing up the price. Shimano and MicroSHIFT team up for drivetrain duties with a robust 2x8 drivetrain that can handle everything you’re throw down while confident braking from Radius CX7 mechanical disc brakes seals the deal of the century.
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper’s butted aluminum frame features hydroformed top and downtubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility. With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Bringing our Rx Tune to Rockhopper for the very first time, the SR Suntour XCE brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling and suspension performance, regardless of frame size.
- Radius CX-7 disc brakes offer confident, consistent braking in any trail condition.
- A durable Formula freehub and SunRace 8-speed cassette keep you rolling smoothly without putting up a fuss.
- Frame - Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible
- Fork - SR Suntour XCE 27.5, 28mm stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), 42mm offset
- Stem - 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise
- Saddle - Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
- Handlebars - Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- Grips - Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- Front Brake - Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm
- Rear Brake - Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm
- Front Derailleur - microSHIFT FD-M462, 2-speed
- Rear Derailleur - Microshift Mezzo, 8spd
- Shift Levers - microSHIFT, TS39-8R, 2x8-speed
- Cassette - SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- Chain - KMC X8 EPT, anti-rust coating, 8-speed w/ reusable Missing Link™
- Crankset - Stout 2x, forged alloy
- Pedals - SBC-54 Flat pedal
- Bottom Bracket - Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle
- Rims - Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
- Front Hub - Formula 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H
- Rear Hub - Formula SP-2125, 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release
- Spokes - Stainless, 14g
- Front Tire - Fast Trak Sport, 27.5 x 2.35"
- Rear Tire - Fast Trak Sport, 27.5 x 2.35"
- Inner Tubes - Schrader, 40mm valve
- SeatPost - Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- Seat Binder - Alloy, quick release, 34.9
|Bike Stand-Over Height||658||695||735|
|Fork Length (full)||475||485||495|
|Top-Tube Length (hzntl)||541||565||589|