Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2022 Specialized S-Works Levo SL
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper...and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. The top-shelf S-Works Turbo Levo SL features a carbon chassis mated to FOX Factory-level suspension and SRAM's premier Eagle XX1 AXS drivetrain.
IT'S YOU... JUST GOING FASTER...AND FURTHER
The Turbo Levo SL is effectively a Stumpjumper that lets you embark on ridiculously long adventures with no fear of bonking and helps you snag three laps of your favorite trail instead of just one. Looking for a ton of power and range? Check out our Levo and Kenevo models. Want a bike, on the other hand, that simply feels like you—a faster you, with the power to ride more trails, kind of you? That's Turbo Levo SL.
TUNE IT TO YOUR STYLE
By connecting with our Mission Control App, you can tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don't want to connect? No worries—the simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
• Lightweight, carbon Stumpjumper-inspired frame is pure ride quality and control.
• Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your pedaling power.
• 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of FOX's Factory 36 fork and DPX2 shock.
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—a Sidearm chassis with just the right amount of front-to-rear stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned FOX rear suspension. To top it all off, we constructed this Turbo Levo SL chassis entirely from our light-yet-strong FACT 11m carbon.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our included range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
- Assist up to 20 mph / 32 km/h
- SWAT - PROTECTOR MY20 LEVO SL PA TRAIL FSR C1-1 C1-2 YOKE MYLAR GLOSS;MATTE
- Frame - IC096-1/RC025-1/AC021-1, 2022 Levo SL Carbon 29/27.5
- Fork - 2022, 36, K, FLOAT, 29in, F-S, 150, Grip 2, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, Matte Blk, Orange/Matte Blk Logo, Kabolt-X 110
- Seat Binder - Alloy, 38.6mm
- Rear Shock - 2022, FLOAT X, F-S, K, 2pos-Adj, Evol LV, Specialized, Levo SL P51, 210, 55, 0.2 Spacer
- Stem - Deity, 35.0mm
- Handlebars - Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35.0mm
- Grips - Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
- Saddle - Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails
- SeatPost - RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9, 1X remote, (S1:100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4-S6: 170mm)
- Front Brake - Magura MT7 with custom Loic lever blade, 203mm rotor
- Rear Brake - Magura MT7, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS
- Shift Levers - SRAM Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle
- Cassette - Sram XG-1299, 12-Speed, 10-52t
- Chain - SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Crankset - SRAM FC S996 MHL GEN2 WIDE C 165/170/175 NORNG/NOSPDR
- Chainrings - SRAM FC MAHLE GEN2 SPIDR ASSEMBLY 104BCD 32T
- Front Wheel - Traverse SL 29
- Rear Wheel - Traverse SL 27.5
- Rims - Roval Traverse SL Carbon, 29 Front, 27.5 Rear, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
- Front Hub - Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing
- Rear Hub - Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing
- Spokes - DT Swiss Competition Race
- Front Tire - Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- Rear Tire - Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.3"
- Inner Tubes - Standard, Presta Valve
- Motor - MOTOR,M20
- UI/Remote - Specialized MasterMind TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
- Battery - Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- Charger - Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- Wiring Harness - Custom Specialized wiring harness
S M L XL Crank Length 165mm 165mm 170mm 170mm Handlebar Width 780mm 780mm 780mm 780mm Stem Length 35mm 35mm 50mm 50mm Saddle Width 155mm 143mm 143mm 143mm Seatpost Length 125mm 150mm 170mm 170mm Stack 606mm 606mm 633mm 647mm Reach 415mm 435mm 455mm 480mm Head-Tube Length 95mm 95mm 125mm 140mm Head-Tube Angle 66° 66° 66° 66° B-B Height 348mm 348mm 348mm 348mm B-B Drop 27mm 27mm 27mm 27mm Trail 111mm 111mm 111mm 111mm Fork Length (full) 560mm 560mm 560mm 560mm Fork Rake/Offset 51mm 51mm 51mm 51mm Front-Center 729mm 749mm 781mm 812mm Chain-Stay Length 437mm 437mm 437mm 437mm Wheelbase 1165mm 1185mm 1217mm 1248mm Top-Tube Length (horizontal) 574mm 597mm 629mm 663mm Bike Stand-Over Height 787mm 790mm 807mm 814mm Seat-Tube Length 390mm 410mm 455mm 505mm Seat-Tube Angle 75.3° 75° 74.6° 74.2°