Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2022 Specialized Stumpjumper EVO Expert
Total control, unparalleled bump-eating suspension, and a fine-tunable geometry are hallmarks of the all-new Stumpjumper EVO Expert.
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Total control, unparalleled bump-eating suspension, and a fine-tunable geometry are hallmarks of the all-new Stumpjumper EVO Expert. Top it off with a build that blends quality, affordability, and durability, and it’s the perfect trail partner, no matter where those trails are, or how rowdy they get.
- All the travel in the world is useless without the proper shock tuning and kinematics. For the new Stumpjumper EVO design, we prioritized kinematic performance. Applying lessons learned while developing the Enduro, then following that with more than 1,000 hours of field and suspension lab development, we’ve not only improved the pedaling performance of the Stumpjumper, but we’ve made it more capable, agile, and lively. We increased anti-squat, so the suspension better resists pedal bob, and we further improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? This thing shreds trails, not legs.
- The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper EVO is our most progressive yet. Long, low, slack, short offset fork, steeper seat tube angle – these are requirements for modern progressive riding. But not everyone jibs the same way, which is why the geo on the new Stumpjumper EVO is fully adjustable with six different settings. You can adjust the BB height by 10mm, you can adjust your head angle by two-degrees, and you can make these adjustments independently of each other. Finally, if you want to go full-party mullet-mode, the EVO lets you run a 27.5-inch rear wheel mated with a 29-inch front.
- Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight.
- We introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those “oh sh**t” necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant. With the new Stumpjumper, we have increased the volume and added a SWAT™ Bladder, giving you an extra 22oz of water storage – the same size as a small water bottle – hidden in your downtube.
- Frame - FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, head tube angle adjustment, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
- SWAT - Increased-volume SWAT™ Door integration with 22oz SWAT™ Bladder
- Seat Binder - Alloy, 38.6mm
- Rear Shock - FOX FLOAT X Performance Elite, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 2-position lever w/ LSC adjustment, S1:210x50mm, S2-S6:210x55mm
- Fork - FOX FLOAT 36 Performance Elite, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, S1: 150mm of travel, S2-S6: 160mm of travel
- Stem - Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- Handlebars - Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp
- Grips - Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
- Saddle - Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- SeatPost - OneUp, Dropper Post-V2, MMX lever, 34.9 (S1:120mm, S2/S3:150mm, S4: 180mm, S5/S6: 210mm)
- Front Brake - SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rear Brake - SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rear Derailleur - Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Shift Levers - SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- Cassette - SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-52t
- Chain - SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Crankset - SRAM Descendant 7K, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm
- Chainrings - Alloy, 30T
- Bottom Bracket - SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded
- Rims - Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
- Front Hub - Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- Rear Hub - Roval DT Swiss 370, Ratchet LN, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- Spokes - DT Swiss Competition Race
- Front Tire - Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- Rear Tire - Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3"
- Inner Tubes - Standard, Presta valve
|Seat Tube Angle||78°||77.6°||77.2°||76.9°||77°||77°|
|Seat Tube Length||385mm||385mm||405mm||425mm||445mm||465mm|
|Bike Standover Height||733mm||764mm||763mm||762mm||767mm||770mm|
|Min Seatpost Insertion||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm|
|Max Seatpost Insertion||180mm||180mm||200mm||220mm||240mm||260mm|
|Fork Length (Full)||561mm||571mm||571mm||571mm||571mm||571mm|