Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2022 Specialized Stumpjumper EVO Pro
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
The Stumpjumper EVO Pro is a testament to full-gas trail performance. With an all-new design, from its S-Sizing geometry with an adjustable head tube angle, to its 150mm of shred-ready travel, this thing is a full-on ripper. And to top it off, it’s build has been hand-picked to keep overall weight low and stoke high.
Fox Factory suspension? Check. Carbon 30mm-wide wheels? Check. XO1 Eagle drivetrain? Oh, yeah. With the Stumpjumper EVO Pro, you get all the goodies at a more palatable price.
- All the travel in the world is useless without the proper shock tuning and kinematics. For the new Stumpjumper EVO design, we prioritized kinematic performance. Applying lessons learned while developing the Enduro, then following that with more than 1,000 hours of field and suspension lab development, we’ve not only improved the pedaling performance of the Stumpjumper, but we’ve made it more capable, agile, and lively. We increased anti-squat, so the suspension better resists pedal bob, and we further improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? This thing shreds trails, not legs.
- The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper EVO is our most progressive yet. Long, low, slack, short offset fork, steeper seat tube angle – these are requirements for modern progressive riding. But not everyone jibs the same way, which is why the geo on the new Stumpjumper EVO is fully adjustable with six different settings. You can adjust the BB height by 10mm, you can adjust your head angle by two-degrees, and you can make these adjustments independently of each other. Finally, if you want to go full-party mullet-mode, the EVO lets you run a 27.5-inch rear wheel mated with a 29-inch front.
- Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight.
- We introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those “oh sh**t” necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant. With the new Stumpjumper, we have increased the volume and added a SWAT™ Bladder, giving you an extra 22oz of water storage – the same size as a small water bottle – hidden in your downtube.
- Frame - FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, Mixed Wheel Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, head tube angle adjustment, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
- SWAT - Increased-volume SWAT™ Door integration with 22oz SWAT™ Bladder
- Rear Shock - FOX FLOAT X Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 2-position lever w/ LSC adjustment, S1:210x50mm, S2-S6:210x55mm
- Fork - FOX FLOAT 36 Factory, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, S1: 150mm of travel, S2-S6: 160mm of travel
- Stem - Deity, 35.0mm
- Handlebars - Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35.0mm
- Grips - Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
- Front Brake - SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rear Brake - SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM X01 Eagle AXS
- Shift Levers - SRAM Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle
- Cassette - SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-52t
- Chain - SRAX X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Crankset - SRAM X1 Carbon, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm
- Chainrings - Alloy, 30T
- Bottom Bracket - SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded
- Rims - Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
- Front Hub - DT Swiss 350, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- Rear Hub - DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- Spokes - DT Competition Race
- Front Tire - Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- Rear Tire - Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3"
- Inner Tubes - Standard, Presta valve
- Saddle - Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails
- SeatPost - Bike Yoke, Revive Max, 34.9 (S1:120mm, S2/S3:150mm, S4-S6: 185mm)
- Seat Binder - Alloy, 38.6mm
|Bike Standover Height||733||764||763||762||767||770|
|Fork Length (full)||561||571||571||571||571||571|
|Max Seatpost Insertion||180||180||200||220||240||260|
|Min Seatpost Insertion||80||80||80||80||80||80|
|Seat Tube Angle||78||77.6||77.2||76.9||77||77|
|Seat Tube Length||385||385||405||425||445||465|