Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2022 Specialized Vado 3.0 Step-Through
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Vado is the vehicle for everything from daily commutes to fast workouts to longer-than-planned adventures—an electric bike for life. The smoothest-riding e-Bike experience yet, Vado is designed to boldly take on the ever-changing landscape you’ll encounter as a daily rider, carry whatever you need it to, and keep you riding more often.
Redesigned geometry puts you in the best position for everything from workouts to commutes while comfortably keeping your eyes on busy roads. We took learnings from the speed a road rider seeks and the maneuverability a mountain bike rider needs. The rider's position on the Vado instills confidence and, at the same time, optimizes the rider's ability to efficiently power from A to B.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0E motor and 530Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 28 mph. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- MasterMind and Mission Control - The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency - We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired with a suspended seatpost, higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery - Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
- Frame - E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated & lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount
- Fork - SR Suntour MobieA32, 80mm travel, lockout, fender-mounts, integrated light mount
- Seat Binder - Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm
- Stem - Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebars - Specialized, alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 46mm rise, 31.8mm
- Saddle - Rivo Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SeatPost - Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback, 30.9mm
- Grips - Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- Front Brake - Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm Centerlock
- Rear Brake - Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm Centerlock
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Alivio, SGS, 9-speed
- Shift Levers - Shimano Alivio, 9-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
- Cassette - Shimano CS-HG400, 9-speed, 11-36t
- Chain - KMC e9T, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Crankset - Custom alloy forged crankarms
- Chainrings - Praxis, 48T, 104BCD
- Chaincase - custom chaincover
- Pedals - Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- Headlight - Lezyne EBIKE MINI STVZO E65, 210 Lumen, 12V
- Taillight - Spanninga Commuter Glow XE, 12V
- Kickstand - Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
- Rack - Specialized rack, MIK HD inteface, built-in pannier mounts, 27kg max load
- Fenders - Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, aluminum fenderstay
- Bell - Simple bell
- Rims - 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h
- Front Hub - Shimano MT400, Centerlock, 15x100mm, 32h
- Rear Hub - Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock, 12x148 Boost, 32h
- Spokes - DT Swiss Industry
- Front Tire - Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3
- Rear Tire - Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3
- Inner Tubes - Schrader, 40mm valve
- Motor - Specialized 2.0E, 50Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal
- UI/Remote - MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages
- Battery - Specialized U2-530, alloy casing, state of charge display, 530Wh
- Charger - Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V
- Wiring Harness - Custom wire harness
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
|Seat Tube Length||400mm||450mm||460mm||500mm|
|Bike Standover Height||618mm||617mm||617mm||626mm|
|Fork Length (Full)||480mm||480mm||480mm||480mm|