Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2022 Specialized Vado SL 4.0 EQ
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 4.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- Premium lightweight E5 Aluminum frame.
- Clean internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, and reflective graphics.
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Fork - Rigid full aluminum disc, Boost™ 12x110mm, front- rack-compatible
- Seat Binder - Integrated w/ frame
- Frame - E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, fender and front rack mounts, Smooth Welds
- Stem - Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD mount
- Handlebars - Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- Saddle - Bridge Sport, hollow cr-mo rails, 155mm
- SeatPost - Specialized, alloy, dual-bolt, 25mm offset, 27.2mm
- Grips - Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- Front Brake - Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Rear Brake - Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM NX, 11-speed
- Shift Levers - SRAM NX, 11-speed
- Chain - KMC e11S, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Crankset - Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
- Chainrings - 40T
- Cassette - SUNRACE, CSMS7, 11-42t, 11-speed
- Rims - 700C disc, 22mm rim depth, 21mm internal width
- Front Hub - Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h
- Rear Hub - Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock™, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h
- Spokes - DT Swiss Industry
- Front Tire - Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
- Rear Tire - Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
- Inner Tubes - Standard 40mm PV 700x32-50
- Motor - Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- UI/Remote - Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
- Battery - Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- Charger - Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- Wiring Harness - Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
- Pedals - Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- Headlight - Lezyne Ebike Hecto STVZO E65, 210Lumens, 12V
- Taillight - Lezyne Ebike Rear Fender STVZO, 11Lumens, 12V
- Kickstand - Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
- Rack - Turbo SL Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible, 15kg
- Fenders - Specialized DryTech, Aluminum
- Bell - Simple bell