Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2022 Transition Repeater GX
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Plug Into The Vibe. Up, down, all around. The Repeater loves it all.
Buckle up and get ready to charge, the Repeater is down for anything. With 160mm travel, 29 inch wheels, the Shimano EP8 motor system, and a 630w battery, you can maximize fun on the ups and the downs. Whether it's a quick rip after work, ditching the shuttle truck, or just the pure joy of exploring that you are after, the Repeater loves it all. Like all of our other beloved bikes, the Repeater has SBG geometry and our GiddyUp suspension, so you'll feel right at home the moment you turn on the power.
Speed Balanced Geometry
SBG ensures the bike maintains low speed agility, front wheel traction, and proper rider weight balance while actually increasing confidence in steep terrain and at high speeds. With SBG, a slacker head tube angle is combined with a all new reduced offset fork standard, preventing the front wheel from being too far in front of the rider. This improves front to rear weight distribution on the bike, which is often out of balance on long and slack bikes. One of SBG's greatest benefits is that it creates a confident steering feel that adapts to wheel speed. More stability when going fast, more agility on technical slow speed maneuvering as well as improved traction, control and confidence for any skill level of rider.
GIDDYUP SUSPENSION DESIGN
We want to make it as easy as possible to experience great rear suspension performance. The GiddyUp suspension system is designed to behave intuitively across a broad range of setup. Because, we get it, sometimes you just want to grab your bike and GiddyUp, without checking your setup. When you do, it will always feel good.
The GiddyUp suspension layout provides 160mm of travel from a 205 x 65mm shock, and is tuned to work correctly with both air and coil. Riders are able to add or remove volume spacers in the rear air shock to suit their individual riding style and there is plenty of bottom out control with air or coil shocks when things get rowdy. Compared to our other GiddyUp bikes, the Repeater has a slightly lower leverage ratio to offset the added weight of the motor and battery, this allows you to run normal air pressures in the rear shock.
With nearly 26% progression and an E-bike specific version of our GiddyUp suspension kinematic, the Repeater has an excellent balance of support and small bump sensitivity. The Repeater suspension is tuned for maximum traction that enhances both descending and climbing experiences, while delivering a bottomless ride feel.
A suggested sag range of 28 - 34% allows the rider to tune the feel of the bike; from a firm and snappy jump and slash mode, to a more supple and active full on party mode. Wherever you end up, you can focus on the trail without remotes, levers or knobs. Just grab your bike and GiddyUp.
- FRAME - Repeater Carbon 160mm
- DRIVE UNIT - Shimano DU-EP800
- BATTERY - Shimano BT-E8036 (630Wh)
- DISPLAY - Shimano SC-EM800
- ASSIST SWITCH - Shimano SW-EM800
- REAR SHOCK - Fox Float X Performance Elite (205x65mm)
- FORK - RockShox ZEB Ultimate 160mm, 44mm Offset, 1.8 taper
- HEADSET - Acros ICR
- STEM - ANVL Swage (40mm)
- HANDLEBAR - ANVL Mandrel Alloy SM/MD (800x20) LG (800x30) XL (800x40)
- GRIPS - ODI Elite Flow Lock-On
- SADDLE - ANVL Forge Cromo
- SEATPOST - OneUp Dropper Post SM (150mm) MD (180mm) LG/XL (210mm)
- BRAKES - Magura MT7 w/ HC1 Levers
- ROTORS - Magura MDR-C (203mm)
- SHIFTER - SRAM GX Eagle Single Click
- DERAILLEUR - SRAM GX Eagle
- CASSETTE - SRAM XG 1275 (10-52t)
- CHAIN - SRAM GX Eagle
- CRANK - Shimano EM900 34t/160mm)
- CHAIN GUIDE - OneUp STEPS
- RIMS - DT Swiss Hybrid H 1900
- SPOKES - DT Swiss Hybrid 1
- HUBS - DT Swiss Hybrid 370
- TIRE/FRONT - Schwalbe Magic Mary, Super Gravity, Ultra Soft (29x2.4)
- TIRE/REAR - Schwalbe Big Betty, Super Gravity, Soft (29x2.4)
- INCLUDED - Shimano EC-E6002 Charger, Tubeless Valves & Stans Sealant (6oz)
- WEIGHT - 22.3kg / 49.1lbs (Size MD)
|EFFECTIVE TT LENGTH||559||589||617||650|
|SEAT TUBE LENGTH||375||400||440||470|
|EFFECTIVE ST ANGLE||78.4°||77.9°||77.4°||77.1°|
|SADDLE HEIGHT FOR EFFECTIVE ST ANGLE||600||660||720||780|
|ACTUAL ST ANGLE||72.5°||72.5°||72.5°||72.5°|
|SEAT TUBE OFFSET AT BB||65||65||65||65|
|HEAD TUBE LENGTH||110||110||120||130|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||64°||64°||64°||64°|
|BOTTOM BRACKET DROP||30||30||30||30|
|ESTIMATED BB HEIGHT||340||340||340||340|
|STAND OVER HEIGHT||705||715||720||725|