Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Norco Roller 20
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Norco's Roller 20" all-purpose mountain bikes are perfect for getting your 5 to 8-year-old youngster riding trails and having fun.
The Roller 20" features quality components for lightweight and durability.
Increased standover clearance helps smaller riders fit bikes with larger wheels, making it easier for them to roll over bumpy terrain, while short stems and wide bars provide stability.
REASONS IT'S RAD
- Fits Sooner, Rides Longer.
- Short reach to stop on a dime.
- Top-tier components and touch points built for young riders.
- FRAME: Lightweight Aluminum Low Standover
- FORK: Rigid alloy
- CRANKSET: Aluminum 3 Piece, 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cartridge Bearing, BSA Threaded
- CASSETTE: 16T sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A
- PEDALS: Super Jr. MTB Flats
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Alloy Linear Pull Rim
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Alloy Linear Pull Rim
- BRAKE LEVERS: Jr. MTB Alloy, Reach Adjust
- HANDLEBAR: Alloy 31.8mm Riser
- STEM: Alloy 35mm Length, 31.8mm Clamp
- SEATPOST: Alloy 27.2mm
- HEADSET: Threadless 1-1/8” ball bearing type
- SADDLE: Norco Super Jr.
- GRIPS: Jr. MTB type, soft rubber
- SEATPOST CLAMP: Aluminum QR seatpost clamp
- FRONT HUB: Alloy Ball Bearing
- REAR HUB: Alloy Ball Bearing
- RIMS: Aluminum 20” MTB
- TIRES: 20” x 2.1” w/MTB tread
- SPOKES/NIPPLES: Steel Black
|Head Tube Angle||69|
|Seat Tube Length||230|
|Effective Seat Tube Angle||71|
|Rear Centre Length||356|
|Bottom Bracket Rise/Drop||-10|
|Bottom Bracket Height||245|
|Horizontal Top Tube||465|
|Head Tube Length||100|
|Front Centre Length||511|