Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Santa Cruz Bullit MX R-Kit
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
|Available in:||Carbon CC|
What goes up, loves coming down
The Bullit is an electric mountain bike designed for tackling the steepest and deepest of trails in both directions. Imagine the kinds of rooty, rocky, horror fests usually reserved for our biggest hitting bikes like the Nomad and Megatower. Then imagine what lies beyond that.
Where the Heckler's priority is agility and playful handling, the Bullit takes a more no limits approach. 170mm travel, a 38mm fork and DoubleDown tires reflect the smashability of this platform. This is a bike for riders who seek V10 level terrain that's out of range of any chairlift or shuttle road.
It was actually the Santa Cruz Syndicate team's success on their mixed wheel DH race bikes that made us consider the same format for the Bullit. We learned from them that mixed wheels provide the confidence at speed of a 29er with the more spritely handling characteristics and maneuverability of a 27.5-inch rear wheel. And for an e-bike, it also means we can dictate exactly how long (or short) we want to make the chainstays to balance climbing traction and handling. The added butt clearance on super steep stuff is just another bonus.
The biggest trails take a bigger commitment to reach them. Thankfully Shimano's commitment to the STEPS EP8 motor means we have a lighter, more powerful (85nm), more compact and more efficient way of reaching them. The EP8 is also tuned to give more power in Trail mode without affecting range. So paired with Shimano’s biggest 630wh battery it ensures the Bullit is fully equipped for long, tough climbs to the longest, toughest descents.
- Material: Carbon CC
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select 230x62.5
- Fork: RockShox Zeb R, 170mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle, 12spd
- Shifters: SRAM NX
- Cassette: SRAM PG1230, 12spd, 11-50t
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12spd
- Chainguide: E13 E-Spec+ AL
- Headset: Cane Creek 10 IS Integrated Headset
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5"x2.4", 3C MaxxTerra, Double Down, TR
- Front Tire: Maxxis Assegai 29"x2.5", 3C MaxxGrip, Double Down, TR
- Sealant: Reserve Tubeless Sealant
- Front Hub: SRAM MTH 716, 15x110, Torque Cap, 32h
- Front Rim: WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0 29"
- Rear Hub: SRAM MTH 746, 12x148, 32h
- Rear Rim: WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0 27.5"
- Front Rotor: Avid Centerline, 220mm
- Rear Rotor: Avid Centerline 200mm
- Brakes: SRAM G2 R
- Crankset: Shimano EM600 Crank Arms 165mm
- Handlebars: e13 TRS Base, 800mm
- Stem: e.13 Base, 40mm
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Medium CroMo
- Seatpost: SDG Tellis Dropper, 31.6
- Grips: Santa Cruz Bicycles House Grips
- Battery: Shimano 630Wh Integrated
- Drive Unit: Shimano Drive Unit DU-EP800
|Head Tube Angle||64°||64°||64°||64°|
|Seat Tube Length||405||430||460||500|
|Head Tube Length||100||110||130||155|
|Top Tube Length||591.3||619.2||644.9||672.1|
|Seat Tube Angle||77.2°||77.1°||77°||76.8°|