Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Specialized Rockhopper Elite 29
|* To check in store availability:
|Select variant below then view stock
Yep, we just re-read the spec sheet and still can’t believe it either. The Rockhopper Elite is one helluva lot of bike.
Air-sprung fork? Let me introduce you to your new friend, Judy. Discerning when it comes to your drivetrain? You’ll find no fault—and no grade too steep—with a wide-range Shimano Deore 1x11 drivetrain. Why stop there? We didn’t, in order to allow you the pleasure of stopping yourself with Shimano’s eager-to-please and oh-so-capable MT200 hydraulic disc brakes.
Each is impressive in their own right, but the magic really lies in how they all come together into a Rockhopper that serves up singletrack with a nice big side of ‘ Whoah, so that’s what a real bike feels like.’
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper’s butted aluminum frame features hydroformed top and downtubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility.
- With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- The Rockshox Judy TK brings size-specific travel to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress, ensuring consistent geometry and handling, regardless of frame or wheel size.
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes pack a mean bite but deliver their power with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that punches way above its pay grade.
- Keep things simple with a durable 1x11 Shimano Deore drivetrain that offers plenty of range along with a clutch-equipped rear derailleur that keeps your ride quite—and your chain on.
- Pair dead-reliable hubs from Formula with our 25-millimeter internal diameter, hookless Stout rims for a wheelset hat-trick: strong, light and durable.
- SeatPost: Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm
- Grips: Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on
- Handlebars: Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- Stem: Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- Seat Binder: Alloy, quick release, 34.9
- Frame: Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible
- Front Hub: Formula DC-20, 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release
- Rear Hub: Formula DC-22, 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release
- Inner Tubes: Presta, 40mm valve
- Rims: Specialized Alloy, hookless, Tubeless ready, 25mm inner width
- Front Tire: Specialized Fast Trak, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35
- Rear Tire: Specialized Fast Trak, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35
- Fork: RockShox Judy, Solo Air, Turnkey damper, 46mm offset, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), steel steerer
- Pedals: SBC-54 Flat pedal
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano Deore M5100, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M5100, SGS, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Deore, 11spd, 11-51t
- Chain: Shimano LG500
- Bottom Bracket: Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle
- Crankset: Stout 1x, forged alloy
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
|Fork Length (full)
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)
|Bike Stand-Over Height