Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Like the Recon Jacket that inspired it, the Recon Short is built from WINDSTOPPER® fabric that is comfortable, highly breathable, highly water-resistant, and completely windproof. This combination of attributes makes the Recon an ideal choice for days when the rain comes down, or the trail spray comes up. Based off our proven Glidepath Short, the Recon uses articulated crotch and leg patterning that provides an optimal riding position and excellent freedom of movement. Factor in a slightly longer fit and scalloped leg opening - the front is longer than the back, adding protection while accommodating knee pads - and you have the ultimate off-season short.
The Recon has low profile built-in waist adjusters, and also has loops for riders who prefer a belt. Front hand pockets hold quick-access items and smooth out the post-ride transition to your daily life.
- The Recon short is a highly durable windstopper softshell short. Taped to allow the highest level of wind and moisture protection, and reduce weight and bulk. It is perfectly patterned for the riding position and has an articulated knee to allow it to cover but not catch on armour. It has jean style hand pockets on the front, with Soma fabric inside for added breathability.
- WINDSTOPPER® Softshell 230N
- Watertight #3 Vislon Front Zip
- Soma 2-Way Stretch Woven
- Hand Pockets
- Belt Loops
- Zippered Fly with Snap Closure
- Low Profile Locking Waist Adjustment
- Reflective details
- Inseam length 40.5cm (16")