Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Bell Sixer Mips Crimson/Dark Grey LG
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Sketchy rock drops on ledgy sandstone. Mach speed tunnels through alpine forest. Picking the smooth line amongst slippery river rocks. Trail riding can mean a lot of different things. Our top-of-the-line trail helmet, the Sixer, is designed to handle it all.
- Total Vents: 26 Helmet Vents, 4 Brow Ports
- Ventilation: Dual Flow Ventilation features air ports along the brow to provide ventilation and help defog goggles
- Compliance: CPSC Bicycle
- MIPS: MIPS®-EQUIPPED - MIPS Stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Construction: Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell, bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Progressive Layering: The process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts
- Exposed polycarbonate roll cage
- Visor: 4-position adjustable visor. The no-slip design allows the on-the-fly adjustments so the rider can position the visor at the desired angle with a simple tug up or down.
- Fit System: Float Fit Race - A state-of-the-art lightweight fit system featuring seamless integration with MIPS, and an easy-to-turn dial, wide-range vertical adjustment, and padded width-adjustable cradles.
- Retention System: No-twist tri-glides - quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Interior: Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from EYEWEARX-STATIC padding - Quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers, inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi
- Weight: 410 grams (Size M)