Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Built from a unidirectional carbon weave, the BZA is a DH strength bar with a 25% weight saving as compared to aluminum. The 35mm diameter clamp surface facilitates a DH bar that is stiff and has excellent vibration absorbing properties. At 780mm, the BZA is full DH width. Features: 15mm or 25mm rise for aggressive rider position tuned with a 5(Deg) up, 8(Deg) back orientation, 245 grams.
Big, burly and badass! DH strength without the weight.
- Unidirectional carbon weave
- Up to 25% lighter than aluminum counterparts
- Stiff with excellent vibration damping for those long descents
- 35mm clamp
- Extensively tested and proven design, carbon bars you can trust
- 15mm, 25mm and 35mm rise options